Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2007, 12:15 PM

Default Re: I\'m depressed and I haven\'t played a single hand yet

Oink
What is the action like at the other sites? I picked stars as the limit games looked very dry at FT (only three 3/6 6 max games going as I type this). My PC has an issue with Party for some reason and crashes within 1/2 hour of opening it. Do Absolute have enough games going to make it worthwhile?
Old 10-02-2007, 12:28 PM

Christ, I haven't played at stars in 9 months. Not going back there anytime soon based on this discussion. Water from stones, eh? Do not want.
Old 10-02-2007, 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Christ, I haven't played at stars in 9 months. Not going back there anytime soon based on this discussion. Water from stones, eh? Do not want.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet avatar. Best movie EVAR!
Old 10-02-2007, 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I only play Stars because I like the site, the support and the VIP program. Limit is definitely dry there at the small stakes. I'm Canadian though so I have options when I finally get sick of all the TAGs.
Old 10-02-2007, 02:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oink
What is the action like at the other sites? I picked stars as the limit games looked very dry at FT (only three 3/6 6 max games going as I type this). My PC has an issue with Party for some reason and crashes within 1/2 hour of opening it. Do Absolute have enough games going to make it worthwhile?

[/ QUOTE ]

either go for stars, or you should go for a combo of AP, FTP, and something else if possible (like UB or some small site). If you have several rolls on a couple different sites you can always find a good game. But if you only want to keep one roll just put it on stars where there are always some games going.

FTP looks drier than it is. You just have to look for the fish, but they are there. Sometimes they are weak tight fish, sometimes they are super LAG fish, but they are there.