Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-2007, 01:48 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Table Opener - New AHK script with Graphic User Interfac

FTTO feature requests (not in any particular order):

1. Wraths Unanimous requested : Make it so FTTO cannot see people sitting out. Thus a table with 4 people playing and 2 people sitting out just becomes 4 people at the table.

2. Wraths Unanimous requested : Not sure how hard this would be to implement, but creating a feature to search out donks sitting at tables. Like a buddy list of sorts.

3. Wraths Unanimous requested : Buddylist feature of people you want to datamine. (You said you would work on this, just thought I would bullet it anyhow)

4. gooffyballer requested : I just had an idea while playing - I use FTTO as a game selection tool also, by looking through whatever tables I've been datamining before (and during) a session to find good tables to waitlist. Lots of times I'll find a table full of TAGs and close it, only for it to be reopened the next table-opening cycle, which kinda sucks since I already know it's a crappy table.
So, my idea to fix this is to have an option which enables "table memory" or something, wherein FTTO maintains a list of tables it's opened (in the order they were opened) and will only open tables it hasn't opened yet; if there are no tables that haven't already been opened, it would start with the earliest table in the "already opened" list.

5. Many people have requested: Add a tab for mining SnGs (nano has some design notes for this).

6. ?? requested: add a time clock so you can just mine tables between 8am to 2pm (for example)

7. ?? requested: allow for the ability to open different types at games at one time (like NL, Limit, Razz or whatever)

8. many have requested: copy the observed hands to another folder for later retrieval (have browse-able edit boxes to allow user to specify a location and destination folder)

9. ?? requested: add button to unminimze the tables (for those that are looking for good tables to sit at)

10. ?? requested: Close lower priority tables if a higher priority tables become available (and the group is not already filled) so we are always mining the maximum high priority groups. nano has a few design notes on implementing this one.

11. goofyballer noted a problem: I've been encountering a problem lately where the "minimize all tables" button won't minimize all tables. I think it depends on where they are on the desktop in relation to other apps; like, I generally keep all my datamining tables in a big mess on my 17" monitor with IRC and the lobby, and sometimes when I hit "minimize all" some tables in the very back (covered up by the lobby, irc, whatever) won't get minimized. When I click on them to bring them to the front and then click "minimize all" again, it works again.
Nano responded: This is caused because the software looks at the table in a particular position (on each table) to see if the hero is seated. If it happens to see white in the spot where it checks, it assumes the hero is seated, and it won't close the table. So if a table is hidden by another table that has white in that position, there is a problem.

dave, thanks for your offer to help update FTTO! I'm available to discuss any of the above, or the code.

nano
Old 10-01-2007, 01:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, I wish I knew programming so I could help. If there is any other way I could help though just PM me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey WU,
Two areas that you could help with are testing and documentation (on the web page) when new versions are ready.

This collaboration thing could work [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

If anyone else can help with these, please let dave or me know.
Thanks,
nano
Old 10-01-2007, 05:27 PM

I'll take a crack at implementing my feature (#4 above).
Old 10-02-2007, 12:18 PM

BULLET: An enhancement to the "Minimize observed tables" feature to send all observed tables opened to a different user area than tables I'm sitting at (2nd monitor, for example)
Old 10-04-2007, 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BULLET: An enhancement to the "Minimize observed tables" feature to send all observed tables opened to a different user area than tables I'm sitting at (2nd monitor, for example)

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL this gonna be more intricate equipment than the poker client itself.

If this is gonna be implemented, please add an option for resizing and automatically taking a queue at that table.
Old 10-04-2007, 11:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL this gonna be more intricate equipment than the poker client itself.

If this is gonna be implemented, please add an option for resizing and automatically taking a queue at that table.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't expect this is true. I don't know what information Windows stores about current resolution settings, or how it numbers pixels on a second monitor (i.e. top left of 1st monitor A0,A0 ; top left of second monitor B0,B0 ; or if on a 1600x1200 monitor the 2nd monitor becomes 1601,0 or whatever). Seems like it couldn't be too tough to choose a pixel that designates the top left of your 2nd user area and cascade the windows from there?
Old 10-05-2007, 12:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]

on a 1600x1200 monitor the 2nd monitor becomes 1601,0 or whatever

[/ QUOTE ]

This is how AHK sees things.

[ QUOTE ]

Seems like it couldn't be too tough

[/ QUOTE ]
I hope so, and tentatively agree [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

send all observed tables opened to a different user area

[/ QUOTE ]

"User areas" AFAIK are a totally different thing to a seperate area on a different monitor.

To my knowledge, "user areas" refer to a seperate XP account, running a seperate FTP login under an "invisible" desktop - as created by the "switch user" feature in XP and above. Am I misunderstanding suggestions here [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

dave.
Old 10-05-2007, 07:55 AM

dave,
I'm likely using the term "user area" incorrectly, then. I simply want to choose a place on my desktop (a corner of my work area, a second monitor, etc) and have observed tables go there. This would allow me to close all the tables that suck, and click "open tables" again without them popping up on top of the tables I'm playing on.
Old 10-05-2007, 07:28 PM

that's the problem of perspective. For me the FTTO is quite complicated right now. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Anyway I agree this would be a good feature. Especially if it could also click the "join queue" button after opening.

I even have an idea how to implement it in somewhat easy way:
- GUI X POSITION: user inserts x coordination of the 1st table
- GUI Y POSITION: user inserts y coordination of the 1st table
- GUI X PLUS: user inserts how many pixels should be the 2nd table relatively to 1st table
- GUI Y PLUS: dtto

That way it would be very easy as all the logic of where the tables go would be on the user. No need to handle all that possible environment then.
Old 10-09-2007, 08:16 PM

Afterdownloading the latest version (I know it has been out a long time but I'm an old guy and don't check for updates as often as I should) my spyware program says that FTTO has/is a trojan horse virus.

Although, I certainly trust the software, I am just curious if anyone might know why my spyware program would think its not safe.

Thanks

okie