Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2007, 07:24 PM

Default Re: sng not working

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Full Tilt, ring games work fine, but no stats for sngs. (Using XP.) Suggestions?

Edit: found out sngs work on my desktop but not my laptop. Will explore further.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now not working for sngs on desktop either. The sng table appears in the hud window, but lists 0/9 fish. No clue why it works sometimes and not others. Anyone have any troubleshooting ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

I had this problem too until I discovered I had downloaded the wrong version of the program. The earlier versions do not support SNGs. In this thread, the first download link is for the first version -- the link has never been updated. Make sure you download the latest version...
Old 09-30-2007, 10:58 PM

Default V1.08

I'm working on something else at the moment so, I'm not going to be updating as frequently, but here's the latest version.

V1.08

Heads up detail text window. You will need to set the filter max players option to 2 to see this. From there you should rebuild your archive as well. If you are playing a lot of HU games, it is probably worthwhile to make a separate folder and keep a copy of Realtime in there just for HU games.

If you do all that correctly, you should see something like this when you click on a player panel :-

It's a bit experimental at the moment, and I think the layout changed a little since I took the grab. But hopefully you get the idea. Stats are separated by position.

Messed around with missing windows bug some more. Please let me know if this works out better for you.

Fixed a bug for 2nd barrel. Games where the player in seat 0 raised pre-flop were not detecting the 2nd barrel properly. This wasn't particularly noticable for 6-max and Full-ring - you'd only miss 1/6 events - but it was for heads-up because it's every other event. You should rebuild the databases if this is sufficiently important to trouble you, since the program now processes the hands correctly, but won't do anything to fix hands previously imported.
Old 10-01-2007, 05:25 AM

Default Re: V1.08

Sorry for being a pain in the ass but I've heard so much good about his app and can't wait...

iPoker support. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

What will be the date it will be unlocked?
Old 10-01-2007, 04:16 PM

This question must have been asked in this thread, but I could not find the answer

When you start RealtimeHUD, do you have to "Rebuild database from archived hand histories" everytime? if I dont do it, it only displays the stats from the current session.

thanks
Old 10-01-2007, 04:24 PM

I-poker end of the month.

No, you shouldn't have to rebuild the database every time. Try exporting your hands from PT - or whatever - to the archive folder and then rebuilding.
Old 10-01-2007, 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I-poker end of the month.

No, you shouldn't have to rebuild the database every time. Try exporting your hands from PT - or whatever - to the archive folder and then rebuilding.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have old history files in the archived folder, and rebuild from there. do i have to check the "save database" or "save as text" in the "File" menu before I rebuild?
Old 10-01-2007, 08:38 PM

Love the software so far. One problem I've had is with MTT. It seems to work fine for the first hour or so and then stops recording hands and doesn't recognize new players. I've tried re-starting realtime and closing the table at Full Tilt but neither seemed to work. Any suggestions?

Thanks.
Old 10-01-2007, 10:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have old history files in the archived folder, and rebuild from there. do i have to check the "save database" or "save as text" in the "File" menu before I rebuild?

[/ QUOTE ]

The database files are written automatically when you close the program. You can save-as-text and then search for a particular opponent in the .txt file to check the hands have been read correctly.
Old 10-01-2007, 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Love the software so far. One problem I've had is with MTT. It seems to work fine for the first hour or so and then stops recording hands and doesn't recognize new players. I've tried re-starting realtime and closing the table at Full Tilt but neither seemed to work. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's pretty stange. Someone else had the same problem. I checked it with one 45-player MTT, on FTP, and it seemed to work OK for me. If yo want to email me the Hand history for a tourney where you had problems, I'll take a look. mlamb1"thats lamb not spam"@gmail.com
Old 10-02-2007, 12:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The database files are written automatically when you close the program. You can save-as-text and then search for a particular opponent in the .txt file to check the hands have been read correctly.

[/ QUOTE ]

something weird must be happening to me. everytime I restart the RealtimeHUD, it only displays the stats from the current session. and I have to rebuild from the >1k sng histories. do you mind letting me know where you store the database? thanks,

bill