Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2007, 02:45 AM

Default Re: i call cuz...[censored] you, that\'s why

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
did you ever make that top 10 thread in the history of bbv that you were so excited about

[/ QUOTE ]

i dids actually

[/ QUOTE ]

sick how did it turn out

[/ QUOTE ]

probably 11th

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 09-30-2007, 02:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]

i dids actually

[/ QUOTE ]

was he long and strong and got the friction on?

edit: dids = did dis obv.
Old 09-30-2007, 02:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i like, cant decide whether youre just making up stories or youre that big of a clown. you showed your aces? wtf?

[/ QUOTE ]

He just likes to make up stories. I try to avoid his threads but it's like a train wreck, I have to watch.

[/ QUOTE ]

what amuses me is that i've never really trainwrecked myself, like, ever, and you seem to have gotten it into your head that i have. lol, i play live and i play on a cake site, and even still, i must be lying about the stakes i play.

how little money do you think i have to my name? i mean, seriously.

i pulled a week where i netted almost 30k in donkament wins, and parlayed that into a legit bankroll that i used for a site with 80% rakeback.

even if i played BARELY breakeven, the rakeback is more than enough to make me a winning player.

but nevermind all that, all my stories are lies, including this whole explanation, amirite?

EDIT:

you will never know my screen name (so don't bother asking) and you'll never be able to stalk me because i'd much rather see your comically pathetic attempt to protest in each and every thread i make. besides, what interest do i have in letting everyone on 2+2 know who i am in my ACTUAL games?

2nd edit:

this is why i've never shown a real cash game HH. there is no converter for cake, on top of which, the only handhistory cake provides is a published on the site HH that does not hide your name, and once you put notes on anyone, those notes stay with them no matter how often they change their sn, which brings me back to my initial point: it's not in teh slightest bit of my best interest to let 2+2 know who i am
Old 09-30-2007, 02:51 AM

he was pot commited
Old 09-30-2007, 02:51 AM

cache creek lmao that place is a piece of [censored]

at least it was 4 years ago when i was there
Old 09-30-2007, 03:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i like, cant decide whether youre just making up stories or youre that big of a clown. you showed your aces? wtf?

[/ QUOTE ]

He just likes to make up stories. I try to avoid his threads but it's like a train wreck, I have to watch.

[/ QUOTE ]

what amuses me is that i've never really trainwrecked myself, like, ever, and you seem to have gotten it into your head that i have. lol, i play live and i play on a cake site, and even still, i must be lying about the stakes i play.

how little money do you think i have to my name? i mean, seriously.

i pulled a week where i netted almost 30k in donkament wins, and parlayed that into a legit bankroll that i used for a site with 80% rakeback.

even if i played BARELY breakeven, the rakeback is more than enough to make me a winning player.

but nevermind all that, all my stories are lies, including this whole explanation, amirite?

EDIT:

you will never know my screen name (so don't bother asking) and you'll never be able to stalk me because i'd much rather see your comically pathetic attempt to protest in each and every thread i make. besides, what interest do i have in letting everyone on 2+2 know who i am in my ACTUAL games?

2nd edit:

this is why i've never shown a real cash game HH. there is no converter for cake, on top of which, the only handhistory cake provides is a published on the site HH that does not hide your name, and once you put notes on anyone, those notes stay with them no matter how often they change their sn, which brings me back to my initial point: it's not in teh slightest bit of my best interest to let 2+2 know who i am

[/ QUOTE ]

bump cuz i'm still waiting on you to call me a liar
Old 09-30-2007, 04:31 AM

Obviously he was worried that you had kings and he was in seriously bad shape, but once he saw you only had aces he realized it was worth the gamble.
Old 09-30-2007, 04:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
cache creek lmao that place is a piece of [censored]

at least it was 4 years ago when i was there

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT. They remodelled and the place still sucks a huge one. 5/10NL spread there with a 200-500 dollar buyin, lol.
Old 09-30-2007, 04:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

interestingly enough, i can't decide whether i like you, am indifferent towards you or i hate you. i guess for the moment we'll go for the latter

[/ QUOTE ]
ooh, wrong crew to [censored] with
Old 09-30-2007, 10:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He showed his aces so the guy with KJo wouldn't believe he had AA cause what idiot would show his AA in a spot like that so the guy with KJo put him on a small pocket pair and had the odds to call arr in.