Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2007, 03:05 PM

Default Re: New CardRunners website to launch tomorrow

I recieved a PM from CR last night saying that the admins at CR have logged into my account using my screen name and info, therefoer its a problem on my side. I e mailed the tech guys with my browser info, havent got anything back.

So it looks like the people w/ login problems, the problems on our side.
Old 09-29-2007, 03:26 PM

And how exactly are we supposed to correct this fault? Are the admins going to email us all with a fix?
Old 09-29-2007, 03:27 PM

Our techs are working on activating all poker site transfers. We are experiencing a few delays in this process, although I will contact them again regarding progress. We are working very hard on fixing these issues and we are receiving your emails and working on addressing them accordingly. We are receiving a heavy load of duplicate emails which is causing a few slight delays. We appreciate everyones patience and we will make this up to members once we get everyone and everything squared away.

There is also a browser issue with cookies. If anyone is still having trouble accessing the site, please try the following:

Internet Explorer Users:
a. Click on 'tools->internet options'
b. on the general tab, click 'Delete...'
c. when the window pops up, click on 'delete cookies', when it prompts you if your sure, click yes.
d. when that is finished click close.
e. click on security tab.
f. make sure the 'settings slider bar' is set to 'Medium High' or LOWER. You need to allow cookies to use this site.
g. click okay or apply.
h. restart your browser.

Fire Fox:
a. click on tools->clear private data
b. make sure the checkbox next to 'Cookies' and 'Cache' and 'Authenticated Sessions'are checked.
c. click clear private data
d. click tools->options
e. click the content tab
f. make sure the checkbox next to 'enable JavaScript' is checked.
g. click on privacy tab
h. make sure the 'Accept Cookies from sites' checkbox is checked.
i. click okay
j. restart browser

TrevRob
Old 09-29-2007, 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Our techs are working on activating all poker site transfers. We are experiencing a few delays in this process, although I will contact them again regarding progress.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in this camp. I keep refreshing and hoping to see i've been upgraded so I can watch the CTS video [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Thanks for working to get us upgraded, Trevor
Old 09-29-2007, 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Our techs are working on activating all poker site transfers. We are experiencing a few delays in this process, although I will contact them again regarding progress.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in this camp. I keep refreshing and hoping to see i've been upgraded so I can watch the CTS video [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Thanks for working to get us upgraded, Trevor

[/ QUOTE ]

Yours was one of the recent ones I've seen that I've passed along. Trust me when I say that I'm doing everything I can to get these renewed/activated and get these other issues sorted out. Unfortunately, it's out of my hands, but I'm working to help get the issues resolved for you guys. If you have any problems or want to check on the status of an issue, please send me a PM and I'll try my best to assist.
Old 09-29-2007, 03:37 PM

Ive already tried the cookie thing for IE and it doesnt work. I emailed 3 days ago but havent heard anything yet.
Old 09-29-2007, 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ive already tried the cookie thing for IE and it doesnt work. I emailed 3 days ago but havent heard anything yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please send me a PM with your CardRunners information and issue and I'll make sure that it's been sent to techs to be addressed.
Old 09-29-2007, 03:44 PM

If you can't access CR with IE, try FireFox (http://getfirefox.com) or Safari (http://apple.com/safari) for now, while we see if we can sort this out on our end.

As for accounts not being activated after payments, we are aware of this bug and right now it's our top priority.
Old 09-29-2007, 05:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As for accounts not being activated after payments, we are aware of this bug and right now it's our top priority.

[/ QUOTE ]

I notice, if I go to my account that the option is still there to upgrade. Presumably it's possible that I could click this now, put my payment details in and have money taken from me but still not be able to access the services because of this bug? For the most part, you seem like a bunch of good guys and CardRunners reputation is good... so I'm sure you're not trying to scam people. However, I so think it's a bit unethical of you to still allow to people to pay money when you know they might not receive the services they're paying for.
Old 09-29-2007, 06:03 PM

I just wanna know if cts is gonna teach in his new videos to hit and run like he's done to me several times on ft?