View Poll Results: No threadjacking rule
Yes 8 53.33%
No 7 46.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 04:55 PM

Default Re: Stars Regs Thread

[ QUOTE ]
I am here to let you all know I am about to make statements on 1/2 NLL cash. You might all know me, if you dont you will.

Fitz N Ice

[/ QUOTE ]

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The momentousness of this post is not being recognized.

Imagine bizarro-FGators that does nothing but spew in the wrong spots, playing 200-600nl.

There you have my man, Fitz N Ice.
Old 09-28-2007, 05:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am here to let you all know I am about to make statements on 1/2 NLL cash. You might all know me, if you dont you will.

Fitz N Ice

[/ QUOTE ]

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The momentousness of this post is not being recognized.

Imagine bizarro-FGators that does nothing but spew in the wrong spots, playing 200-600nl.

There you have my man, Fitz N Ice.

[/ QUOTE ]

srsly?
Old 09-28-2007, 06:54 PM

thoughts on peedsster35?
Old 09-28-2007, 09:41 PM

I think i'm an ok player at 200nl, and my friend kabutze is good as well [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-28-2007, 09:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think i'm an ok player at 200nl, and my friend kabutze is good as well [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think youre good, but it prob has something to do with you changing your avatar once every 3k hands so no one gets a line on you.

Tell me Regs, why is it that I, Acemanhattan, cant win more than 2ptbb/100 at 200 nl, really what are my leaks.
Old 09-28-2007, 09:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think youre good, but it prob has something to do with you changing your avatar once every 3k hands so no one gets a line on you.

Tell me Regs, why is it that I, Acemanhattan, cant win more than 2ptbb/100 at 200 nl, really what are my leaks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, your right, i do change my avatar every 2-3 weeks. I like doing that, i think its my calling card [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-28-2007, 09:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, your right, i do change my avatar every 2-3 weeks. I like doing that, i think its my calling card [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

well it wouldnt be a big deal, but they are all very scary and bizarre, how about a shetland pony or some fuzzy clouds next time........ And wait how is one allowed to change all the time, can you just ask tech spprt to do it and they dont care?
Old 09-28-2007, 09:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
fwiw i dont think ive ever seen you make good, thin value bets, which is definitely a HUGE part of winrate at 1/2. i might be confusing you with someone else though (i dont think i am)
Old 09-28-2007, 10:02 PM

yayyaya but what about me too
Old 09-28-2007, 10:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well it wouldnt be a big deal, but they are all very scary and bizarre, how about a shetland pony or some fuzzy clouds next time........ And wait how is one allowed to change all the time, can you just ask tech spprt to do it and they dont care?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, once your supernova they'll do anything for you, your king, i'm ==PAV== on stars by the way [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Closed Thread