Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2007, 10:16 AM

Default Jesus the Barbarian

Every see Arnold Schwarzenegger as Conan the Barbarian?

Censored bible passages are very vague on how Jesus was able to drive them out of the temple. After all, Jesus was one man and the money lenders had numerous goons around to beat up the dead beats. Lucky for me I have seen the uncensored bible passages of how Jesus "drove out" the money lenders and their body guards...

In uncensored bible passages, it describes Jesus as weilding a 4 foot "Conan like sword" cleaving the arms, legs, and even heads of the money lenders. Afterwards he took their gold and enjoyed the lamentations of their women
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V30ty...ed&search=

So for those who ask, "WWJD about Iran?", well just read one of my posts on the subject...
Old 09-28-2007, 11:59 AM

Default Re: Jesus the Barbarian

[ QUOTE ]
Every see Arnold Schwarzenegger as Conan the Barbarian?

Censored bible passages are very vague on how Jesus was able to drive them out of the temple. After all, Jesus was one man and the money lenders had numerous goons around to beat up the dead beats. Lucky for me I have seen the uncensored bible passages of how Jesus "drove out" the money lenders and their body guards...

In uncensored bible passages, it describes Jesus as weilding a 4 foot "Conan like sword" cleaving the arms, legs, and even heads of the money lenders. Afterwards he took their gold and enjoyed the lamentations of their women
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V30ty...ed&search=

So for those who ask, "WWJD about Iran?", well just read one of my posts on the subject...

[/ QUOTE ]

What's the proof?
Old 09-28-2007, 04:08 PM

Default Re: Jesus the Barbarian

[ QUOTE ]

What's the proof?

[/ QUOTE ]

A good Christian doesn't require proof. Just blind faith.
Old 09-28-2007, 04:17 PM

Default In Addition......

In addition, the storyline that Jesus overturn the tables in the temple was false.
In the original bible, Jesus, who had black belts in Karate, Jui-Jitsu, and MuyTai; actually broke the tables into splinters with well placed karate chops. Unfortunately, many early church founders were liberal democrats and they started a massive propaganda campaign to downplay Jesus's warrior-like ethos into the wimpy version we see today. *REAL* christians welcome war with infidel nations such as Iran and Syria.... WWJD in today's world? I tell you what he would do, he would pick up the sword and kick some infidel-ass in the middle east....
Old 09-28-2007, 04:29 PM

Default Re: In Addition......

[ QUOTE ]
In addition, the storyline that Jesus overturn the tables in the temple was false.
In the original bible, Jesus, who had black belts in Karate, Jui-Jitsu, and MuyTai; actually broke the tables into splinters with well placed karate chops. Unfortunately, many early church founders were liberal democrats and they started a massive propaganda campaign to downplay Jesus's warrior-like ethos into the wimpy version we see today. *REAL* christians welcome war with infidel nations such as Iran and Syria.... WWJD in today's world? I tell you what he would do, he would pick up the sword and kick some infidel-ass in the middle east....

[/ QUOTE ]

Felix,

Do you have a link to the text on this? How is this sourced?
Old 09-28-2007, 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Felix,

Do you have a link to the text on this? How is this sourced?

[/ QUOTE ]

jesus christ.
Old 09-28-2007, 05:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you have a link to the text on this?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes...