Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2007, 07:12 PM

Default Re: New CardRunners website to launch tomorrow

The site still won't let me login. I get a incorrect username/password error - I am sure it is correct.

Username: azurewrath
Old 09-27-2007, 07:13 PM

Sponger,
There are changes coming in the blogs section but we'd really appreciate your input. Post on the CR forums in the sections we've setup for feedback or let me know what you think would be better.

tc

I can stream, but not download videos. When I click download, it just refreshes to the same page.

Also, now when you stream a video, you have to scroll down to be able to see the stop, rewind, etc. bar that used to be right below the video that was playing. This is quite annoying.

Also, I'm having to acquire a license just to stream videos. Is this going to continue?

I also have to login every time I enter the site. It doesn't save my info as before.

wetleg

fulltilt shortcuts was [censored] up so I accidently bought in full in a game were shortstacking woulda been so profitable [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].
Old 09-27-2007, 07:28 PM

tay-

you keep saying email admin, and i do, and i get no responce at all....i understand its a big thing changing your site, but maybe hire a few more guys to help people out? im sorry, but i just have been ignored and im getting sick of waiting and hearing "just email admin".... my account is Acaccini

sorry, but i would really like for someone to acknowlege me and reply to me from cardrunners.
Old 09-27-2007, 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sponger,
There are changes coming in the blogs section but we'd really appreciate your input. Post on the CR forums in the sections we've setup for feedback or let me know what you think would be better.

tc

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok here we go. First how is being sorted by default when you first click on it? There seems to be no organization, it should just be sorted by most views, or have it auto sorted to have the featured CR blogs first. Also what with the "Pic" tab on that page that zooms in on a thumbnail when you mouse over. Why does that even exist. Please don't accidentally make me zoom on a pictures of a Rubber Duck, Guitar, or Fish every time I want to look at a blog.

So I click on your blog and can see previews of every blog that are half a sentance long. Make it longer. There is about 100 annoying links on the page. Do I really need to see [ Back ] every five lines especially when nobody will ever use that to go back on their browser anyways. Do I need to see the comments before reading your blog?

If I click on your first entry about the new site, read it and then want to skip to another blog, it takes way too much time starting over again. I should also be able to click on other blog entries from each one. If I'm in the new site is up blog, I have to go back, then click around, what happened to the calendar and list of other blog posts.

Just in general there is too much clicking, too many links, too much broken up information.
Old 09-27-2007, 07:43 PM

People sure whine alot.

I went to the site, it looked fine, it's a good upgrade and it'll be even better once the bugs get worked out.

I think the problem here, is that some people were expecting the relauch of www.cardrunners.com to be some kind of life changing experience.
Old 09-27-2007, 07:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fulltilt shortcuts was [censored] up so I accidently bought in full in a game were shortstacking woulda been so profitable [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

fishhhhhhhh lolol
Old 09-27-2007, 07:56 PM

Hey,

Can we get a "change log" of sorts?

Would be nice to know what I'm looking for in improvements other than speed/cts
Old 09-27-2007, 07:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tay-

you keep saying email admin, and i do, and i get no responce at all....i understand its a big thing changing your site, but maybe hire a few more guys to help people out? im sorry, but i just have been ignored and im getting sick of waiting and hearing "just email admin".... my account is Acaccini

sorry, but i would really like for someone to acknowlege me and reply to me from cardrunners.

[/ QUOTE ]

or you could just search this site, and CRers and figure out the problem for yourself!

seriously they probably have a billion emails today, almost all are probably simple questions that people are too lazy to figure out themselves. cut them some slack.