Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2007, 08:09 PM

Default Re: So the 9/11 anniversary just came and went....

OP,
Read this report by demolition experts. It's not too long or overly technical and should clear up some of the info on explosions heard.
Old 09-26-2007, 09:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stVmEmJ666M
This is a pretty cool clip my buddy showed me. It's a five part series with a honest open debate with the creators of loose change and the popular mechanics people. It's a pretty good clip.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was awesome.
Old 09-26-2007, 09:38 PM

Settle down everybody.
Old 09-26-2007, 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You're an idiot...blah blah...ignorant...blah blah

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-26-2007, 10:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yet another conspiracy thread attempt. Dream up some Canadian conspiracies, they might be more interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

You and I and many others have spent time looking,listening and discussing 9/11 but there is a generation that didn't know or care (being to young) and with new young poker players coming to 2+2 I felt a little post with some links that maybe some young person that never read or spent time asking questions might be inspired. This was not ment for people that have watched over and over the likes of Loose Change and others but to spark debate with the youth and new to news that maybe did not know.

Beast!
Old 09-26-2007, 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yet another conspiracy thread attempt. Dream up some Canadian conspiracies, they might be more interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

You and I and many others have spent time looking,listening and discussing 9/11 but there is a generation that didn't know or care (being to young) and with new young poker players coming to 2+2 I felt a little post with some links that maybe some young person that never read or spent time asking questions might be inspired. This was not ment for people that have watched over and over the likes of Loose Change and others but to spark debate with the youth and new to news that maybe did not know.

Beast!

[/ QUOTE ]

I didnt realize there were that many new 2+2ers in the 3 weeks since the last 9/11 conspiracy thread.

And "mayor Barry" (thats an avatar to be proud to display) the issue of the steel "melting" has been addressed and debunked dozens of times. I didnt bother to read anything past that drivel in your post.
Old 09-26-2007, 11:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You and I and many others have spent time looking,listening and discussing 9/11 but there is a generation that didn't

know or care (being to young) and with new young poker players coming to 2+2 I felt a little post with some links that maybe some young person that never read or spent time asking questions might be inspired. This was not ment for people that have watched over and over the likes of Loose Change and others but to spark debate with the youth and new to news that maybe did not know.

Beast!

[/ QUOTE ]

I didnt realize there were that many new 2+2ers in the 3 weeks since the last 9/11 conspiracy thread.

And "mayor Barry" (thats an avatar to be proud to display) the issue of the steel "melting" has been addressed and debunked dozens of times. I didnt bother to read anything past that drivel in your post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow are you narrow minded. Try a hot bath to get the sand out.
Old 09-26-2007, 11:02 PM

Default Re: So the 9/11 anniversary just came and went.... *DELETED*

Post deleted by Mayor M. Barry
Old 09-26-2007, 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Point me to one scientific model that describes how the temperatures of burning jet fuel can simultaneously melt the steel enough for it to collapse, and somehow magically generate energy which actually propels debris OUTWARD from the building as it collapses instead of just downward. What force other than gravity is acting on the building as it collapses? Just link to one model that has been previously discussed that accounts for this please.

[/ QUOTE ]

Steel doesnt have to be anywhere near its melting point to be compromised.

Air pressure from higher floors collapsing blows out the windows and some of the contents of the floors below. do you think something miraculously focuses all of the forces inward. youre a moron.
Old 09-26-2007, 11:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
like the fact that steel doesn't melt at the temperature at which jet fuel burns

[/ QUOTE ]

Take a steel rod out to a campfire and put it in the fire for a few minutes. Then, wearing gloves, try and bend the steel. The bent bar you're holding should answer this question.

[ QUOTE ]
the fact that there are no wing holes in the pentagon

[/ QUOTE ]

Believe it or not, things don't leave cartoon-ish outlines of themselves when they crash into other objects.

[ QUOTE ]
the fact that the WTC exploded much like a controlled demolition

[/ QUOTE ]

Buildings fall down. With the structure falling from top to bottom, would you really expect it to fall sideways?

[ QUOTE ]
the fact that you can quite clearly see that the debris from the WTC explodes outwards

[/ QUOTE ]

Differences in air pressure caused by the collapse will cause air to rush out to the sides of the building, where the blown out walls allow for easy exits.

[ QUOTE ]
You won't get any meaningful debate here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Certainly not when you dont' accept the answers. We've been over this 100s of times before, and likely will have to endure it again. The human mind seeks to make order out of chaos, and to find balance where none exists. The brain will make hidious leaps in logic in order to achieve this goal.

At every turn you're shown evidence that disproves these "theories" you hold, yet instead of seeing things from a scientific perspective, you choose to become so involved with the idea you begin to "carry its flag". You refuse to rethink your positions because in your mind doing so would mean "admitting YOU are wrong" and not admitting THE IDEA is wrong.

EDIT: As I was typing this, MB deleted his post, that's a shame.

Cody