Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2007, 04:02 PM

Default Re: barryg: \"we\'re anti-shark now\"

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"i have kids sleeping in sleeping bags"

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah this confused me. At the end doesnt he say all his children are between the ages of 18-32? So who the [censored] are all these little kids sleeping in sleeping bags?

[/ QUOTE ]

Usually, they are the same age as my kids. Kids used to mean 10 year olds, but now my children are older, so during the Bike tournament we had players and tournament reporters sleeping on the floor.

Whenever my house is shown, someone complains about my bad taste. Yet my house is a showcase home for the company that did the Venetian plaster on the walls, for the company that did the carpeting, for the company that did the fish tank, and an art class held sessions in my gallery.

In addition, several TV producers have asked to film shows out of my house. I remember Orange County was one of them.

I'm not really this defensive, but maybe it bothers me that some poker players have to put down something that is symbolic to me, because it is the main material result of my poker winnings.

Barry
Old 09-26-2007, 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Usually, they are the same age as my kids. Kids used to mean 10 year olds, but now my children are older,

[/ QUOTE ]

See, my thoughts were confirmed in real time by the man himself.
Old 09-26-2007, 04:11 PM

Barry - Do you still own in Vegas at the Panorama, or was that just an investment property? I was looking at getting a place there as well (I live at the Lofts), I hope you choose to do your next video there so we can check it out.
Old 09-26-2007, 04:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah this confused me. At the end doesnt he say all his children are between the ages of 18-32? So who the [censored] are all these little kids sleeping in sleeping bags?

Barry is a pimp

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think he means his kids. I think he means if any kids do stay over, they use sleeping bags.

I can't imagine Barry being cheap enough to make his kids sleep in sleeping bags. He's too balla for that.

Sick house.

[/ QUOTE ]

bold = hilarious
Old 09-26-2007, 04:12 PM

This just confirms how awesome Barry is. His decorating isn't great to me, but the house is awesome, and he is awesome.

"If you find the right Vietnamese woman, trust me you have to stick with her."

(Messed up the quote a bit prob)
Old 09-26-2007, 04:13 PM

wow, that was so good I watched the whole thing.
Old 09-26-2007, 04:13 PM

Sick house, but best of all: sick shower. When I become rich it's the first thing i'll get for my house: a nice hot shower with 2 showerheads.
Old 09-26-2007, 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sick house, but best of all: sick shower. When I become rich it's the first thing i'll get for my house: a nice hot shower with 2 showerheads.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not rich, I had 2 showerheads. Its not too expensive to add.
Old 09-26-2007, 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Usually, they are the same age as my kids. Kids used to mean 10 year olds, but now my children are older, so during the Bike tournament we had players and tournament reporters sleeping on the floor.

Whenever my house is shown, someone complains about my bad taste. Yet my house is a showcase home for the company that did the Venetian plaster on the walls, for the company that did the carpeting, for the company that did the fish tank, and an art class held sessions in my gallery.

In addition, several TV producers have asked to film shows out of my house. I remember Orange County was one of them.

I'm not really this defensive, but maybe it bothers me that some poker players have to put down something that is symbolic to me, because it is the main material result of my poker winnings.

Barry

[/ QUOTE ]

chill baz, i think your the man and i probably respect you more than any other player for the way you approach the game and life. i was just joking about something i thought was funny, dont take any offense.
Old 09-26-2007, 04:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure Barry is the greatest human being to ever live.

[/ QUOTE ]