Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2007, 07:18 PM

Default Re: My Generation

[ QUOTE ]
What are people my age doing wrong, would you classify us as a lazier generation because of all the technology we have grown up with? Many of us have grown up in households where both parents work and are never home.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean what are people your age doing wrong? (how old are you again? as i recall you're really young.)
You mean with respect to work ethics and employment? And yes I would classify your generation as lazy. Lazy and disenchanted.
Old 09-25-2007, 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What are people my age doing wrong, would you classify us as a lazier generation because of all the technology we have grown up with? Many of us have grown up in households where both parents work and are never home.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean what are people your age doing wrong? (how old are you again? as i recall you're really young.)
You mean with respect to work ethics and employment? And yes I would classify your generation as lazy. Lazy and disenchanted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im 23, and I dont necessarily mean whats wrong, any opinion on what is good or bad about my generation is what im interested in. Dont just stick to the few random thoughts I had, if you see a positive or a negative please feel free to share it.

I kinda made a crappy starter subject but from some of the posts made already you guys understand what im trying say.
Old 09-25-2007, 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If you listen to its elders, this is true of every single generation ever, no?