Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2007, 09:56 AM

Default Re: Expert call

ive called with negative 3 pairs just to feel good
Old 09-25-2007, 11:40 AM

"We're serious."

You're a moron.

"also, (a + b)^n / n = X, therefore you are an idiot and should remove the stick from your ass, respond!"

Talk to 21times20 for @ss-play, its not my bag.

"the "catcher" part in your name means that you are the one that takes it in the anus, right? i just want to make sure that i'm interpreting your "vernacular" correctly"

[x] Original. And refer to last quote for @ss play.
Old 09-25-2007, 11:45 AM

e^(i*pi)=-1

therefore it was a reasonable call by villain and SHcatcher doesn't know [censored]
Old 09-25-2007, 11:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
And as much as I hate it, the whole three pair thing is giving me quite a nice lol. I love how every board has people of different intelligences and different senses of humor than one another. The fact that you are all inside-joke making, secret-handshaking elitists that laugh at whoever is not on your level, speaks volumes and what kind of people you are. But then again, this is a poker forum and poker is all about outsmarting your opponent. While other posters are not necessarily your opponents, you like to stay in practice. I mean this whole levelling thing? I have never seen another board with such an acceptance of dishonesty. On other boards, you guys are called trolls and are banned, here you are celebrated. I don't know what to say. Other than, DUCY?

[/ QUOTE ]
Where's DB/Carter's gimmick Capn Obvious?
Old 09-25-2007, 11:55 AM

This hand is just so great especially if you are a psychologist. It shows hope, dedication attachment. You KNOW that there are only 5 face cards in the texas hold themz but you still dont wanna let go! You still believe and hope for better days when sometime the 6th card will be dealt and your hand is definetly gonna hit. I bet those guys are really really better than most of you in getting involved in relationships and [censored]. If you are not letting go of your 3rd pair that doesnt look good how are you gonna treat a person like [censored]... Devotion is what its all about