[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What about this one?
Can you really call with ace high here?

[/ QUOTE ]

Look at the bet and stack sizes again plz.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I would fold in that spot even though pretty much all my stack is in there, I took stab at pot with the 4 mill bet, he shoves for 1.6 mill more. You would have to think there is no way in hell hes bluffing and has a monster hand. 1.6 is still an aight stack, and I would still be in the hunt for the 600k. Tough Spot

[/ QUOTE ]

please tell me you're joking, and by betting 4 mill mig is essentially commiting himself to the hand and is not gonna fold to a shove, if he was planning on folding to a shove he's gonna take a "stab" with far less than a 4 mill bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

How often do you think someone is gonna shove there and AK be ahead???

[/ QUOTE ]

jesus that's not the point, point is that obv mig has thought ahead, he made a pot sized bet when could have easily bet like 2-3 million or whatever, by betting 4 million (whether it was right or wrong/good or bad) he's made up his mind that he's going with the hand regardless.

[/ QUOTE ]

EXACTLY! Your telling buddy u aint goin anywhere and he shoves, it has to make you think u are way behind. Would you be happy with having 1.6 mill in chips or 0 when the turn and river brick???
Old 09-24-2007, 11:34 AM

Default Re: *** Official Stars WCOOP #14 ***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What about this one?
Can you really call with ace high here?

[/ QUOTE ]

Look at the bet and stack sizes again plz.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I would fold in that spot even though pretty much all my stack is in there, I took stab at pot with the 4 mill bet, he shoves for 1.6 mill more. You would have to think there is no way in hell hes bluffing and has a monster hand. 1.6 is still an aight stack, and I would still be in the hunt for the 600k. Tough Spot

[/ QUOTE ]

please tell me you're joking, and by betting 4 mill mig is essentially commiting himself to the hand and is not gonna fold to a shove, if he was planning on folding to a shove he's gonna take a "stab" with far less than a 4 mill bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

How often do you think someone is gonna shove there and AK be ahead???

[/ QUOTE ]

jesus that's not the point, point is that obv mig has thought ahead, he made a pot sized bet when could have easily bet like 2-3 million or whatever, by betting 4 million (whether it was right or wrong/good or bad) he's made up his mind that he's going with the hand regardless.

[/ QUOTE ]

EXACTLY! Your telling buddy u aint goin anywhere and he shoves, it has to make you think u are way behind. Would you be happy with having 1.6 mill in chips or 0 when the turn and river brick???

[/ QUOTE ]
Thats prob one of the reasons mig wins big tourneys and I donīt.
Id chicken out of that pot.
But not after betting 4 million on the flop.
Old 09-24-2007, 11:43 AM

The overall play from most of the final 100 on down was very very weak and the final 2 tables the play was just a joke so no way iam ever chopping against people like that.

The ak vs j10 hand the guy was just a complete monkey I raised like 7x his pf raise with ak so that if he called like the monkey he was, I would have close to a pot sized bet left and would basically just shove any flop and my 4m bet was basically a shove, I only had 1m left.

And hu I was going to call the guys shove with 7 or 8s+ and AJ+
Old 09-24-2007, 11:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats man!!!has to be one of the worst HU players I have ever seen, who the hell shoves that many BB's like that. GG
Old 09-24-2007, 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The overall play from most of the final 100 on down was very very weak and the final 2 tables the play was just a joke so no way iam ever chopping against people like that.

The ak vs j10 hand the guy was just a complete monkey I raised like 7x his pf raise with ak so that if he called like the monkey he was, I would have close to a pot sized bet left and would basically just shove any flop and my 4m bet was basically a shove, I only had 1m left.

[/ QUOTE ]

slighting bond?! the nerve...