Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2007, 04:50 AM

Default Re: Borgata $20/$40, Two Staking Opportunities

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1) this is not a B&M topic. Just because your going to play at the Borg doesnt mean its a B&M specific discussion, staking is a universal poker discussion regardless of limits/games/locations. In the future please keep non-B&M discussion in the appropriate forum, poker theory and beginners would both be good options.

2) In your history of 2+2 you have made only one post in the strategy forums. Spend your investment there rather than risking your friend's money. If I was in the staking business you would be a very poor risk, your "credit rating" would be the equivelent of someone who is on unemployment.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you owe an apology here. Your an admin and should not resort to name calling. Besides, did you even read what he wrote? That is unacceptable behavior and you should ban yourself for one day as a punishment. Or at least brush up on your reading comprehension.

[/ QUOTE ]

What name calling is there in the text you quoted? "a very poor risk" is name calling? You guys are too sensitive, jeez.

Drew, I definitely need to but since I'm not a tournament donkey I really can't find a reason to travel across the country when I can drive to Commerce [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I think your reasons for avoiding those games are completely reasonable, none of that crew that I've ever played with played THAT bad except when Ian doesn't sleep for a few days and goes crazy, gambooool.

BK1248, I'll take your word for it on his results, not really my concern, but there are PLENTY of good staking arrangements that are good for both sides, I have first hand experience and the cash to prove it from experiences on both sides.

-DeathDonkey
Old 09-21-2007, 07:17 AM

Default Re: Borgata $20/$40, Two Staking Opportunities

Besides a few decent insights from Jkam, Jeff, DD, and a couple others, this topic is ROFL.