Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2007, 04:28 AM

Default Re: Do any of you actually want a deep emotional bond vs just secks?

Gents:

Don't rush into relationships. As an old married guy, I'd love to go back to my college days again and get as much sexy time as possible. Eventually kids, bills, job, house, honey-do's, leave you & spouse with little time for the sex or the cuddlies.

I agree with the basic premise that sex with a "significant" other can be better and that the cuddle time after is great... just don't be in a hurry to get to this because as someone else said, 2-3yrs is about the shelf life on it.

FishNChips
Old 09-21-2007, 04:38 AM

No PM.

I am beginning to think Eric is just a tease.

And I was just starting to open up so much. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 09-21-2007, 05:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am with you all the way Eric! I only make sweet love to girls i am in love with.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus, is this BBV4L or "hey guys I'm coming out of the closet..."

It's like this, when you have a girlfriend that's nice or whatever, that you really care for, of course the meaningful sex seems so meaningful during that time. I'm telling you this feeling only lasts for a year or two. Then you can't wait for her to get out of town for the weekend so you can call up some easy ho to bang couple times during that weekend and never call again...

But then again, when you are single and all you get are these easy hos. It makes you want someone you can cuddle with after. I hate that feeling, right after you nut, where you feel like WTF was I thinking... Making you feel all dirty and shiit. So you weed out these hos and finally find the right one. Even then, you will realize that in the end those hos that you banged will cross your mind to get you off with the nice girl you are with... This really sucks in that you always want what you can't have and once you have it, you don't want it anymore... Such is life... Such is life...

[/ QUOTE ]

good post sir

nail on the head- when youre single, you want a cuddle girl
when you got a girlfriend, you want a dirty crazy stripper with giant fake [censored]. When you got the girl with giant fake [censored] as your girlfriend, you want a nice normal looking girl.
Old 09-21-2007, 05:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Depends.

This girl:

Relationship Ok!

This girl:

Relationship Ok.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-21-2007, 05:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm with EricW, if only just a little bit. I don't like having sex with people that I don't like, no matter how hot they are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only virgins say stupid shiit like this...

[/ QUOTE ]

lol good read dude.

I know I'm being leveled, but I kinda agree with Eric W here. I get sick of banging chicks that I meet in bars sometimes, so I go on some dates and meet a nice girl, then I date her for a while, and I start to really care about her. I just try not to let that feeling make me make a bunch of promises I sure as hell dont intend to keep.

It's like, the ultimate experience is having lovers, not fbuddies or random hookups, but girls you genuinely love without having to be all exclusive with them. When you break up, it is sad, but not unexpected.

Speaking of which, I hooked up with this 23 year old chick I dated last year last night. No condom, hudge brag except I'm so sore from having surgery last week that it took me forever to finish. Every time I started pounding it hammerstyle I felt like my stitches were about to rip out lol ew.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeez I read [censored] like this and i see that a 5 year long relationship just [censored] my game up that i used to have. now it has to be we're drunk lets [censored] sex with my ex or a girl that THROWS herself at me. i love my ex, would marry her but its just not working right now... jeez.

how much do u charge per hour for coaching for bar pickup strats?
Old 09-21-2007, 05:51 AM

I miss the relationship btw. Sex is awesome, but for it to be with someone you really care about is the nuts.