Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2007, 12:11 AM

Default Re: Survivor China OFFICIAL THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
Strategically, I think it was a mistake for Jean-Robert and Ashley to reveal their professions, unless the jury voting would have found out before the vote, by getting back to civilization

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure if Jean-Robert has outed himself as a poker pro to the other contestants. He was itching to tell the gay flight attendant though after calling his "bluff". Lol, good read Jean.
Old 09-21-2007, 12:20 AM

The only way I'd ever watch this is if the losers were voted directly into the Chinese "justice" system and charged with tax evasion.
Old 09-21-2007, 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
jesus christ ashley has some BOMBS, there needs to be a downloadable censored version of the shows cuz it looks like she will be losing her top left and right throughout the season.

[/ QUOTE ]

this chick is so nice to look at, smoking body. i like the shots of her where we can see her skinny but muscular legs and that monster rack.

if she had got the boot it would have just about ruined it for me, but i have a feeling she doesn't last long anyway.

last year's survivor sucked. there was only one hot caucasian chick and she was the 1st one out. one of the asians was decent though.

that survivor was nothing but ugly chicks.

i remember what a dark day it was when ruth marie got voted off Survivor 12 Panama. smoking body, former south carolina beauty pageant winner.
Old 09-21-2007, 12:40 AM

I hated the Chicken vote. Having workers who will do whatever you tell them in the early stages of Survivor is good for the tribe (usually people who's vote you can control as well). On the other side of that, if Ashley got over her original illness, getting rid of her would not be such a fantastic idea as she will most likely be smashing the other tribe's women in physical challenges. To me PG would have been a win win. I actually appreciate her willingness to step up and see that things got done, but I get annoyed when so called 'leaders' just boss and don't have any sense of tactfully eliciting cooperative actions. So in the tally...high annoy factor, not much of a physcial speciman, will be a much more conniving gamer in the later stages...{punt}
Old 09-21-2007, 01:22 AM

Why does the flight attendant have to be the "gay flight attendant"? I don't understand why that has to be included. Not like we can't figure that out on our own.

Chicken is an annoying dick and I'm glad he's gone although yeah voting off a guy who lives in the woods is pretty stupid unless he's totally obnoxious. The Christian lady pissed me off. "I'm not a religious person". What?

As a wrestling fan, I knew of Ashley before the show and she always struck me as annoying and not all that attractive in comparison with the other WWE Divas. I really can't stand looking at her two stupid lip rings either.

PG will be gone soon, no need to worry about that one. Bossy people are almost always eliminated early and she really should have gone home first. I don't see the Yellow team winning much.

The gravedigger looks like he can carry a team by himself in the physical challenges. I remember the last super muscular black guy from a few seasons ago who was totally worthless somehow. This dude looks like he can compete though. Of course he'll probably make it to the merge then be singled out for being too much of a threat and since he has zero people skills he won't be able to do much. I don't think he can pull a Dreamz (last season) and come up with game strategy on the fly (anyone who watched last year saw how that worked out for Dreamz).

As far as JRB goes, yeah his shirt off the whole episode was not good. I think he'll last longer than we might suspect. I'm figuring we'll get tons of side interviews about him from everyone saying "omg he's a poker player so he's naturally deceptive lol" but that's really irrelevant in the early stages of Survivor because most smart teams eliminate people who hurt the team in challenges the most, so unless JRB becomes a monster douche at camp he should be safe for awhile.

Also it is entirely possible nobody knew the professions of JRB and Ashley. JRB has been on what, 2 poker broadcasts? And Ashley is not a recognizable WWE wrestler/Diva at all. I remember the ex-NFL quarterback Gary Hogeboom who I'm sure 99% of viewers had never even heard of yet he felt necessary to hide that fact and really should have gotten away with it had that sports radio chick not recognized him somehow and brought it up in front of everybody.
Old 09-21-2007, 01:50 AM

Thoughts:

Terts. Lots of terts. I hate myself for finding Ashley hot, but I do. Lord I am simple. The other blonde chick without the bra is more saucy.

I know it's probably hot, but the homey JRB needs to put on a shirt. Some he appears to have the same gut I do, but be much skinnier.

I felt bad for Chicken, even though he pulled the most stupid passive agressive [censored] ever. I also wonder, since we didn't really see, how bad he was in the challenge.

The grave diggers back was ridic.

I'm reminded why I don't much like this show. So much cheese.
Old 09-21-2007, 02:42 AM

Agree with Dids, except I don't feel bad for Chicken. He's probably thinking he was voted out because he didn't "fit in" or whatever it was in his speech but in reality it was because he was a passive aggressive douchebag, at his age he should have learned by now nobody likes someone who acts that way.
Old 09-21-2007, 03:39 AM

His passive/aggressive attitude is definetely not the way to interact with a new group of people. When people were asking for his opinion, he should have just taken that as a sign of respect, and given it.
Old 09-21-2007, 08:54 AM

If JRB makes it passed next week he will make it to the merge atleast. They normally don't show the guy whos about to get voted out in promos so much.
His early read is "gay"
I liked Chicken but he played poorly.

The wrestler girl by surviving the first tribal should be able to last to the merge

That grave digger dude is a beast, he doesn't need to buddy up right away but he will have to make some friends soon he can only fly under the radar so long.
Old 09-21-2007, 09:23 AM

I only watch because of JRB, and I enjoyed it.

I don't really like the location, as I would prefer it to be at some tropical location. Also, I wish it was in HD.