Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2007, 03:45 AM

Default Re: Do any of you actually want a deep emotional bond vs just secks?

Oh and Eric, that luvin feeling only lasts for couple years and you can't wait for a strangers touch...
Old 09-20-2007, 03:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Depends.

This girl:

Sex Only!

[/ QUOTE ]

no way, a relationship with her is legit.
Old 09-20-2007, 05:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]

no way, a relationship with her is legit.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure what you mean?
Old 09-20-2007, 11:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't mean to hate on anyone but I really question those who talk about their vast sexual experience and then use the phrase "double bag." People with sexual knowledge would not be so ignorant about contraceptives. The reality is, if you double bag a condom, it is much more likely to tear.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol i thought the sarcasm about the double bagging was made evident by what i said about crabs after. And im not claiming to have vast sexual experiance...just a hell of a lot more than you haha.
Old 09-20-2007, 12:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm with EricW, if only just a little bit. I don't like having sex with people that I don't like, no matter how hot they are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only virgins say stupid shiit like this...

[/ QUOTE ]

lol good read dude.

I know I'm being leveled, but I kinda agree with Eric W here. I get sick of banging chicks that I meet in bars sometimes, so I go on some dates and meet a nice girl, then I date her for a while, and I start to really care about her. I just try not to let that feeling make me make a bunch of promises I sure as hell dont intend to keep.

It's like, the ultimate experience is having lovers, not fbuddies or random hookups, but girls you genuinely love without having to be all exclusive with them. When you break up, it is sad, but not unexpected.

Speaking of which, I hooked up with this 23 year old chick I dated last year last night. No condom, hudge brag except I'm so sore from having surgery last week that it took me forever to finish. Every time I started pounding it hammerstyle I felt like my stitches were about to rip out lol ew.
Old 09-20-2007, 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's like, the ultimate experience is having lovers, not fbuddies or random hookups, but girls you genuinely love without having to be all exclusive with them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I think this describes the idea a little better than the virgin-style description.
Old 09-20-2007, 01:03 PM

I am with you all the way Eric! I only make sweet love to girls i am in love with.
Old 09-20-2007, 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am with you all the way Eric! I only make sweet love to girls i am in love with.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus, is this BBV4L or "hey guys I'm coming out of the closet..."

It's like this, when you have a girlfriend that's nice or whatever, that you really care for, of course the meaningful sex seems so meaningful during that time. I'm telling you this feeling only lasts for a year or two. Then you can't wait for her to get out of town for the weekend so you can call up some easy ho to bang couple times during that weekend and never call again...

But then again, when you are single and all you get are these easy hos. It makes you want someone you can cuddle with after. I hate that feeling, right after you nut, where you feel like WTF was I thinking... Making you feel all dirty and shiit. So you weed out these hos and finally find the right one. Even then, you will realize that in the end those hos that you banged will cross your mind to get you off with the nice girl you are with... This really sucks in that you always want what you can't have and once you have it, you don't want it anymore... Such is life... Such is life...
Old 09-20-2007, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jesus, is this BBV4L or "hey guys I'm coming out of the closet..."

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I hate that feeling, right after you nut, where you feel like WTF was I thinking... Making you feel all dirty and shiit.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ ] BBV4L
[x] "hey guys I'm coming out of the closet..."
Old 09-20-2007, 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
See this makes me frustrated. Why do we treat the girl in pic one like a piece of meat that is only good for sex? Why can we not treat her like a person and want to know her for who she really is - why can we know what what's underneath?

[/ QUOTE ]

The rest of this was both crazy gay and a hyperlevel of A+ quality, but you kind of missed one possibility here:

Some people, for whatever reason, actually have little to no worth as dating material. A decent number of these people are quite hot.

There is a decent chance that [censored] is, indeed, all she is good for, if you really want a serious relationship. This is kind of the first step in understanding what a serious relationship entails: you have to find someone compatible, and not just the first useless half-tard who feels good about herself because you cuddle.