Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2007, 11:15 AM

Default Bodog Courier Payouts

This is my first post on this forum, although I have been reading it for a while now. I know that Bodog payments have been discussed in the past, but I was wondering if anyone has recent experience with courier payments? Are you ever updated during the process of a payout? I've never requested a payout from them before and I'm a little nervous over the lack of communication from them.

Thanks for any info.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:46 AM

Default Re: Bodog Courier Payouts

Payouts w/ courier are averaging 3-4 weeks after you request it. You'll get your $, but the update system is poor to say the least.
Old 09-18-2007, 12:17 PM

It'll definitely be about a month before you see your money with courier option, but it might be the best one right now. Communication isn't their strong suit, as I got a tracking number for my package AFTER it had been delivered.

Further, when I requested check by courier, they left a rather large check (+3k) just sitting in the lobby of my apartment building with no notice. Didn't make me happy, but my roommate came across it and grabbed it.

There's also Nucharge as an option, and while I would warn against doing an ACH with them (mine took 5+ weeks), there is an ATM card they offer that works quite well. I'd ask around though, becuase apparently it was down last week and I don't know if its back yet. You also need an account with them and have to make at least a $100 deposit on Bodog.

But after your account is verified, you'll be able to move money to the ATM card and take it off at any ATM right away. There are more fees associated with it (check by courier is free for one a month), but you can get your money off a lot faster if you don't mind losing a small percentage.
Old 09-18-2007, 10:47 PM

Thank you both for the info.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:48 PM

Don't use the Nucharge ATM card. It will cost you somewhere between 6-10% of your payout depending on ATM fees and the amount of your payout. better to wait 3-4 weeks unless your payout is less than 300- even then it might be better to wait.

Nucharge ACH never took 5 weeks for me, but right now it think 3-4 weeks is the norm. I think Nucharge is a dicey operation and I would think a check from bodog is slightly more reliable. If for no other reason than there's less incompetent people in the money chain who can make a mistake i.e. lose your info, forget to forward your acct. Though this did happen to me with a bodog courier check in july and i waited about 6 weeks in all for that payout.

I'm waiting on 2 small ACH's from Nucharge, the first placed on Sept 1, the 2nd Sept 8.
Old 09-19-2007, 04:21 PM

My request went through on Aug 26th and I received the check Sep. 14th...

I received the DHL tracking # on Sep 12th via email.
Old 09-19-2007, 05:51 PM

Yeah I requested on 8/31 and got the check on 9/14.
Old 09-19-2007, 05:59 PM

It seems like having them FORCE Nucharge on anyone who ever used it to make a deposit is helping them clean up the backlog of check by mail/check by courier. A good sign, but still doesn't fix echeck deposits taking forever to clear -- does it?
Old 09-19-2007, 11:38 PM

Requested my payout on 9/7
Just got my tracking number 9/19 ...not bad.
Only confusing thing is that I received two tracking numbers,but I only requested one withdrawal.
Old 09-20-2007, 09:37 AM

Check request for 2000.00 requested on 9/9 by courier, just got my fed ex number today 9/19!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]