Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2007, 10:40 PM

Default Re: WSOP on ESPN thread (9/18 - Day 4)

Who else Tivoed this and then fast-forwarded every time Humberto and his fockin' chark appeared?
Old 09-18-2007, 11:33 PM

Zeebo proven correct once again in that 55 hand. I really like Hilm, wish he would've won.

Both Humberto and Khan going deep in this is such a bad beat for everyone watching. I wonder if Khan has ever had sex before. Seeing that big European guy tell him off was awesome.

Dario seems okay.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:50 PM

I really dont understand Humberto. He is a veteran with a top notch record. From all the older footage I have seen since before last year really he always seemed to handle himself with class and dignity for the most part. I wonder what brought on this desire to make a total fool of himself all the time incessantly raving about his tiny piece of plastic. Whats next. Barry brings a tampon to the table and evey time he wins a pot he yells "the tampon wants blood, give me blood for the tampon"
Old 09-19-2007, 12:24 AM

what the [censored]
Old 09-19-2007, 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Poker is a long term game and this guy better start learning or he's gonna learn the true meaning of massive downswing and i mean fast.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, a guy who bought a Porsche with FPPs probably hasn't played that many hands of poker [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 09-19-2007, 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Poker is a long term game and this guy better start learning or he's gonna learn the true meaning of massive downswing and i mean fast.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, a guy who bought a Porsche with FPPs probably hasn't played that many hands of poker [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you happen to know his handle? Curious what his ROI is.

Anyway he played really badly from the hands they showed. I get a feeling he was playing stupidly the whole time given he was getting snap called on his bluffs by weak hands.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought the 55 calldown was nightmarish. What if Hilm is bluffing with the best hand? How hard is it for him to have 66+ here? Guy 3 bet pre, then raised the flop and fired two more streets, kind of silly for 55 to put an assumably unknown player on total air here for his tournament life. Also, wtf with calling 96k on the turn and leaving 112k for the river with no cards remaining to improve your hand?

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't know the history. He thought he had the best hand on the flop, and 9,4 isn't going to scare him off. As far as calling down, if you only beat a bluff, it's the only way to play the hand. Not many draws out there.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you happen to know his handle? Curious what his ROI is.

Anyway he played really badly from the hands they showed. I get a feeling he was playing stupidly the whole time given he was getting snap called on his bluffs by weak hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

His sn is DarioMinieri (surprise)

lol @ his sharkscope though, from +300k to +50k [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 09-19-2007, 01:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]

His sn is DarioMinieri (surprise)

lol @ his sharkscope though, from +300k to +50k [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL, his Sharkscope probably looks like his chip count history at the ME. How totally unexpected.
Old 09-19-2007, 02:03 AM

I like Harry Potter's accent. And Gus' breathy entrance!

Oh yeah, must watch poker.....