Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2007, 05:55 PM

Default Re: AIM hacked.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
jmxthievez: what was your UB screenname again?
SAMH119: chifinest07

this account was playing 10/25plo today and running hot, won a few buyins. he was chattin it up a lil too and playing horrible

[/ QUOTE ]

i was just watching it play 5-10 plo then all of a sudden instantly left. whos money is that account using?

[/ QUOTE ]

Although I know he had other loot than what I sent him, unfortunately the majority of what he was playing with was mine - DrunkPPlaya

The conversation I had with "Bizarro Sam" was nothing like any of the ones you guys posted that sound like you talked to a 12 year old. He was convincing, knew alot about Sam, and had a well articulated excuse for the use of other accounts, etc. I even played at the same tables as him, and nothing about his play really seemed too strange to me. He even took some pretty bad beats, so it was easy to see why he might want $2500 more, etc. Supposedly, he lost about 5K to Madh00use HU, but I can't be sure. The last amount of money I sent to him, when I had become suspicious, he dumped in minutes to "patizzie," $2500 at $400 PLO for a grand total of $10K. I feel kinda stupid to be taken in by something like this, but I only skim 2+2 every once in a while and had no idea that this kinda thing happens on a regular occasion. He even worked up my confidence by successfully resolving a smaller transaction, before I sent him anymore. Furthermore, he was very knowledgable about high stakes players and who uses what screenname on different sites. He even gave me two winning sports bets: WhiteSox and Redskins... thanks hacker guy! I guess I'm only down 9K on our conversation. If you could find it in your heart to send me a small chunk of one of those bricks in your picture, I've been running terrible and could really use the money.

-DrunnkPPlaya

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I hope you figure something out here man, I'd go on mega life tilt if I got scammed for 10k for sure. Good luck.
Old 09-18-2007, 06:42 PM

Haven't read any of this thread yet, but did a ctrl + f for steve and nothing came up.

Sam sent me a PM saying SteveDaPimp is the one responsible. TheDonator also IMed me somewhat recently and told me Steve [censored] him over bigtime.

Is there anyone good with the search function that can find the post I made over a year ago about SteveDaPimp that had his alleged address in it? Something really needs to be done about this jackass.
Old 09-18-2007, 06:46 PM

I scammed this guy a while back on party poker it feels really good to scam a scammmer even if it was only for 100 bucks.
Old 09-18-2007, 06:49 PM

as far as I know, madhouse is a new UB reg that plays 10-25 and 25-50 on UB (anyone know who he is)?

furthermore how can we prevent something like this from happening to us? it seems like the hacker just pretty much had his way...
Old 09-18-2007, 06:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Haven't read any of this thread yet, but did a ctrl + f for steve and nothing came up.

Sam sent me a PM saying SteveDaPimp is the one responsible. TheDonator also IMed me somewhat recently and told me Steve [censored] him over bigtime.

Is there anyone good with the search function that can find the post I made over a year ago about SteveDaPimp that had his alleged address in it? Something really needs to be done about this jackass.

[/ QUOTE ]

your post said to PM you to get his address
Old 09-18-2007, 06:56 PM

yeah I mean if you had his address, at the very minimum you could just repeatedly send prostitutes or call in fake shootings with very little effort. you don't even need to curb stomp him
Old 09-18-2007, 06:59 PM

WOW that is why my account has been disabled, I took ChiFinest07 for 2300 or so on 2/4 PLO and now I am being investigated. Good to know I can point UB to this forum thanks guys for all the info.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

your post said to PM you to get his address

[/ QUOTE ]

Crap. For some reason 2+2 has never left me a record of sent PM's despite having the option enabled, so I wouldn't know how to find it. I think I originally got it from someone via email, but that was like 3 computers ago.

This kid really bugs me even though he only got a few hundred from me.

Stinger, Sam, Stu (Donator), and I need to get together and offer some kind of reward. I'm guessing it would be illegal for me to offer a reward causing him bodily harm. What kind of legal repercussions would he face if convicted? I'd be willing to pay more than the amount he even scammed from me to see him serve some hard time. Is that realistic at all?

Stinger, Sam, and Stu. I know your time is valuable as well, and this stuff takes a lot of effort. Would you guys be willing to put up bounties on him serving time as well?

Any other ideas? I'm lazy, but will pay cash!
Old 09-18-2007, 07:23 PM

he scammed me too a few weeks ago.

my opinion is pretty much identical to zeejustin's
Old 09-18-2007, 07:33 PM

my opinion is that you could get a bunch of money together and pay someone to not hurt him. just pay them to go to his house and not hurt him. im' sure that for a few thousand dollars or even 5 figs you could pay someone to not hurt him, or to not hurt him really bad, badly enough to where he's not hurt for a long time and he realizes that money buys power and the online poker world owns his soul in this life before he burns in not hell.

edit: this is the online poker world and we're a bunch of 20 somethings, someone's gotta know someone else that is willing to go somewhere and not hurt someone