Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 04:48 AM

Default Re: Absolute Cheating

FatalError,

The type of person who would do this is like 90% of people who could.
Old 09-18-2007, 05:10 AM

I mentioned this entire series of events to exactly three people who weren't otherwise aware of it.
Of those three two said essentially "wow I wish I was smart enough to do something like that."- including the only one of the three who plays online.

The world disappoints me at times.

ldo.
Old 09-18-2007, 05:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]

The type of person that would attempt something like this would have to be an extremely bold but somewhat ignorant person with a narcism that would feed heavily on the feeling he was dominating others and causing them pain. From everything i've seen of seif on tv (USPC, WSOP, ect.) this guy just thrives on defeating people and taking their money, what better way to do that then to buy a share in a website, dump tons of money to attract high stakes games, and then plunder those games by using other accounts nobody knows about to periodically login and thrash people, feeding his addiction to winning.

[/ QUOTE ]

FE, these posts border on embarrassing.
Old 09-18-2007, 05:24 AM

Default Re: Absolute Soulreading/Rigged thread #3 *DELETED*

Post deleted by GfcukinBecks
Old 09-18-2007, 05:31 AM

Default Re: Absolute Soulreading/Rigged thread #3

Very nice job of condensing all the relevant info without having to spend hours pouring through the other threads.

On a serious note: please be careful about the claims on Seif. He is a part owner on the site and to link him to a "super account" is very serious. I have no clue if its true, but the guy used to be an LA county District Attorney, so please give him the benefit of the doubt. Sorry for the emo stuff.
Old 09-18-2007, 05:45 AM

Location: just a skinny azzzed short stacking gossip hurling trouble maker

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

The type of person that would attempt something like this would have to be an extremely bold but somewhat ignorant person with a narcism that would feed heavily on the feeling he was dominating others and causing them pain. From everything i've seen of seif on tv (USPC, WSOP, ect.) this guy just thrives on defeating people and taking their money, what better way to do that then to buy a share in a website, dump tons of money to attract high stakes games, and then plunder those games by using other accounts nobody knows about to periodically login and thrash people, feeding his addiction to winning.

[/ QUOTE ]

FE, these posts border on embarrassing.

[/ QUOTE ]

i just don't get why people don't think this is realistic, a lot of things point to seif being involved in this, one of the big reasons a lot of high stakes limit players moved to absolute was that mark seif was routinely dumping huge numbers in those games while simultaneously going off in chat trashtalking people and claiming he made so much money from the site it did'nt matter.

He was the first person ever suspected of using access to players hole cards and now these accounts have popped up at what could reasonably be a financially hard time for seif with the legislation passed and only 1 big cash since his WSOP bracelet.

How many people could these accounts really be? Absolute is obviously doing it's best to pretend this never happened and the accounts are now dumping back money into games trying to act normal, why would any OUTSIDE cheaters/hackers/ex programmers do that when they would expect to be shut down any day?

That's why i've been saying the owners of AP of which seif is the most high profile, need to be looked into. I'll be the first to admit i'm wrong but i'm confident of my opinion.
Old 09-18-2007, 05:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i just don't get why people don't think this is realistic, a lot of things point to seif being involved in this, one of the big reasons a lot of high stakes limit players moved to absolute was that mark seif was routinely dumping huge numbers in those games while simultaneously going off in chat trashtalking people and claiming he made so much money from the site it did'nt matter.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, all this fine.

However, this

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? Do you know a lot of cheaters who've done this before? Have you profiled them psychologically?

Secondly, you're basing this opinion on his [censored] TV personality! Jesus [censored] christ!
Old 09-18-2007, 05:56 AM

Absolute is obviously doing it's best to pretend this never happened and the accounts are now dumping back money into games trying to act normal,

Well then, people with enough bankroll unlike me should play in those games and take advantage of the chip dumpage.. If they are really intentianally losing money. I for one wouldn't want to deposit onto an unethical site but for people willing to take the risk it could be profitable IMO
Old 09-18-2007, 05:59 AM

I wish to god I had an absolute account to take advantage of the dumpage. My guess is that it's over though.
Old 09-18-2007, 06:02 AM

Default Re: Absolute Soulreading/Rigged thread #3

Just wanted to make their DB stats available.. Wow.. seems to be first one out or takes first place in the tourney.

-GBecks
Closed Thread