Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2007, 03:53 AM

Default Trip Report: Barcelona

CLIFF NOTES AT BOTTOM

Alright so I am Traveling all around Europe this past summer and I end up in Barcelona (thats in Spain (for the idiots)). I am staying in a hostel on Las Ramblas de Catalunya (sp) which is the extension of Las Ramblas. Las Ramblas is the main street in Barcelona. My hostel room is a 20 bed co-ed dorm, and I meet six chicks from Michigan:

Being that I am in fact myself, I get to talking to these girls and one of them invites me out to a club later that night (it was a Saturday), as well as an invitation to pre gaming in the common room of the hostel. So I am hanging out with these six girls and that dude who is in the back of the pic. These girls, as you can see, are all medium to good looking. It follows that they are super concerned about their weight and body, so they pre game by drinking VODKA AND WATER. These girls are VODKA WATER BOMBING in the common room while we play cards, killing time and getting drunk until the evening. Needless to say this is going to be a wonderful evening?

We leave the hotel and try to grab a cab, and the girls are mostly all drunk. They don't want to separate into two cabs since there are eight of us (that dude came with). It turns out that all six of these girls are Spanish majors, and I think only two of them can actually speak any Spanish. I speak Spanish quite well myself and these girls completely butcher the language. More than one cab driver drove away when we tried to get these girls into two separate cabs because they wouldn't deal with the BS. I'm like WTF? Youre all spanish majors? You want to TEACH SPANISH?

We finally get to the club and everything is going awesome. The girls are having a great time, looking very sexy dancing in the club with nice lighting. They like to play this game where they get in a circle and one of the girls goes in the middle for a solo dance where they are supposed to be as sexy as possible, while the others cheer and put their attention to the current center of attention. After about one drink and some dancing, the dude with us who was no where to be found returns and has apparently negotiated a VIP table for what he told me was 45 Euro (which it later turns out he assumed it was cheap). I gave him 20 Euro to split the costs, since I had no idea what a VIP table costs in a Barcelona club anyway.

We go to our VIP table, its elevated about 3 feet from the dance floor on what would have been a stage if it was a venue, there are now 3 VIP tables and very nice couches and a couple of nice chairs. We have a bottle of absolut, a lot of different chasers, and a bottle of Moet brought out. I'm thinking to myself, holy sh!t if this is only 45 euro I'm moving to Spain?

The party continues, everyone is drinking, the girls get in trouble twice for dancing on the table and we almost get kicked out, so we tone it down a bit, and then it hits. One girl is way too drunk and trying to go to the bathroom to hurl. Two girls try to take her and she passes out on the way completely unconscious. They bring her back to the table and are trying to get her to wake up, people start staring and the bouncers find out. The girl needs to be taken out of the club, and since all these girls stick together, we all leave together. Way to handle your VODKA WATER amirite?

Outside the plot thickens. While we were up at the bottle service table, two of the girls went down to dance in the crowd. A couple of smooth Spanish guys were dancing with them, feeling them up, and STEALING THEIR MONEY at the same time. Two girls had about a hundred euro stolen from them on the dance floor, and they told the bouncer. Standard protocol in Spain apparently is to call the police. The girls are outside with the police, the two that called aren't allowed to leave, they must go downtown and file a report, and the police have also detained about 4 people for questioning (over 100 Euro?).

The dude that got the VIP table asks for the bill and finds out he owes the club 400 Euro, and he puts it on (what I assume is) his dad's credit card. LOL. He was looking pretty depressed and decided to take the rest of the alcohol to his dome before we left. So he is completely shtfaced.

Back to the other story, the unconscious girl is still unconscious on the sidewalk about 30 feet from the club, two of the girls are occupied by the police, 2 of the other girls are crying because they think the unconscious one will die. The one girl who isn't crying is super drunk and continuously yelling about how her one friend is unconscious on the ground and going to die, yet all her other two friends care about is getting their 100 euro back. (When in reality the girls couldn't leave if they wanted to the cops made them stay). Also the dude that came with us was totally destroyed from drinking too much himself.

This leaves me, the only person not in some state of emotional or alcoholic incapacity, to deal with the aftermath of what was supposed to be a great night. The first thing I do is walk to the main street to flag down a Taxi.

Now I don't know if any of you speak Spanish, but I always get these two words mixed up and I probably always will. The word for sick is infermo, and the word for dirty is sucio, yet I always have a tendency to think the word for sick is sucio. Even though I have corrected myself many times it had been about a year since speaking any Spanish. So I find a cab driver and I tell him I have this really dirty friend over by the club and I need to take her home right away.
The cab driver looks at me a little funny, and drives us down to the club. As soon as he sees that the girl is sick he leaves, he won't let anyone puke in his car. So we are stuck there about 3 miles from where we need to be.

I return and the situation is the same, 2 girls with the cops, 2 girls crying and trying to take care of the unconscious girl, 1 girl helping with the unconscious girl yet complaining loudly about the other girls, and the dude is [censored] faced. I decide to go get some water from the club, the bouncer doesn't want to let me in and so I tell him my dirty friend needs water and that I intend only to get water for my dirty friend and then leave the club. So he lets me in and we get water for the girl before we start walking her toward home. About a block away from the starting point she pukes all over herself, and as I reassure the other girls that this is a good sign because her body is responding to something, I also go into the closest bar to get napkins. This time I ask for a lot of napkins for my dirty friend (who by now is actually dirty), and the bartender just laughs at me and gives me a big stack of napkins. I return and the girls start trying to clean her up. Eventually some dudes came by and saw her lifeless body and called an ambulance. Apparently ambulances are free in Spain, and the even though the girls asked them not to call, he called anyway. Once the ambulance came and the took the drunk girl and one other, we all took a cab to the hospital where they waited. I stayed with them for about an hour to make sure they were going to be alright / safe before I left, I went home to sleep at 5 am.

These girls were all leaving that morning, I talked to them a bit and found out that the cops eventually found the money and returned it to the girls who lost it.

CLIFF NOTES:

-Im in Barcelona

-I meet six cool chicks, some are hot imo.

-

-Brag: We go to a club and get a VIP table, we dance and have a really good time.

-Brag: the one other guy thinks he is paying 45 euro for bottle service and he gets a 400 euro bill, LOL. I get a VIP with medium champagne and some more vodka for 20 euros.

-Brag: I was actually have a great time for a while with good looking girls dancing all around, up on the table, and they weren't strippers.

-Beat: Chick gets super drunk and decides to go unconscious all night, scaring the hell out of the other girls.

-Variance: My memory sucks and I run around Barcelona telling people in Spanish that I have a really dirty friend that I need to take home ASAP, or that I need various items for my dirty friend.

-Beat: Supposed to be a good night a club with 6 medium to hot girls and it ends up in the hospital.

-Beat: Hottest one (center, blue) has BF back home (I doubt it matters in Spain though)

-Variance: The two girls had 100 euro pick pocketed from them on the dance floor, and the cops came in busted CSI:Barcelona and found the thieves, returned the money, and punishment was administered (not sure what).
Old 09-18-2007, 03:55 AM

Default Re: Trip Report: Barcelona

the girl in blue >>>> others
Old 09-18-2007, 03:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the girl in blue >>>> others

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally agree, she was pretty amazing.
Old 09-18-2007, 04:10 AM

nice tr sir
Old 09-18-2007, 04:42 AM

its like god made all those girls sexy, but then he decided to stretch out each ones face in a different way to make them kind of gross. except the one in the back in the middle. i think she was supposed to be a dog or something.
Old 09-18-2007, 04:52 AM

I think they are pretty hot in general... but I guess a model like you has different opinions.
Old 09-18-2007, 05:18 AM

lol at telling the cab you have a really dirty friend

why didn't you just take off when things got hairy?
Old 09-18-2007, 05:18 AM

very nice tr. Lol'ed more than once.
Travelled trough europe myself for 2 months and even though the night ppb sucked the day after, things like this are still the reason why you travel around.
And imo are all the girls decent looking but only 2 of them are to be concidered hot, so still a solid brag .
Old 09-18-2007, 06:02 AM

Solid TR.
Old 09-18-2007, 06:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol at telling the cab you have a really dirty friend

why didn't you just take off when things got hairy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I didn't want to leave them on the streets of Barcelona at like 3 am. They were from USA like me, and none of us knew our way around Barcelona. The only other male they know was plastered. So I decided to stick around and help out. Plus a few of the girls were really freaking out, they are like 20 years old and apparently hadn't seen someone take a few drinks too many. Not to mention we were staying in the same room that night at the hostel. I don't think its the situation where my play is to just bail.

fwiw I'm 22