Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2007, 09:33 PM

Location: tell them ill be here when they come 4 me, me and every single n1gga dat got love 4 me, see i got money on my mind, but the haters wont leave me alone, so im ridin everyday wit every pistol dat i own
Default Re: AIM hacked.

btw samh, if you end up reformating or not but once everything is sorted out make sure you start using Firefox if you havent already
Old 09-16-2007, 09:36 PM

Location: tell them ill be here when they come 4 me, me and every single n1gga dat got love 4 me, see i got money on my mind, but the haters wont leave me alone, so im ridin everyday wit every pistol dat i own

[ QUOTE ]
yea, and the whole jcmoussa incident a while back is pretty promising in case he tries to xfer a bunch of cash to another name or something. Def contact support as soon as possible.

[/ QUOTE ]link to that thread? i remmeebr reading that when it happened but i dont think i read how it ended up
Old 09-16-2007, 09:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yea, and the whole jcmoussa incident a while back is pretty promising in case he tries to xfer a bunch of cash to another name or something. Def contact support as soon as possible.

[/ QUOTE ]link to that thread? i remmeebr reading that when it happened but i dont think i read how it ended up

[/ QUOTE ]

Since getting money off of FTP takes a few days for processing they were able to locate all the money and get it back to him plus a few thousand if I remember correctly. It was around 100k. Someone should be able to dig up the link.
Old 09-16-2007, 10:07 PM

Such BS, Sam is one of the nicest guys around, really hope he doesn't get [censored] here
Old 09-16-2007, 10:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

second that ^^

also, what is up with these aim hacks? is this guys method universal. i havent heard anything about how this guy is getting aim's but he's gotten quite a few people. any idea?
Old 09-16-2007, 10:41 PM

post deleted by me
Old 09-16-2007, 10:46 PM

jesus thats [censored] with the FTP accnt
Old 09-16-2007, 11:48 PM

It seems impossible to get back into aim account now to change the password. Does anyone know if theres anyway i can get my name back?
Old 09-16-2007, 11:53 PM

i really dont think there is a way. AOL doesnt really give a [censored] because its a free service. How did he manage to get it, did you download a file from him?
Old 09-17-2007, 12:01 AM

I didn't click on anything. He sent me a message from sportsbettor07 sayin to send him money. I blocked him then he threatened to hack me from another name and all of a sudden I got kicked off. He's talked to me before but I really don't remember clicking on anything from him. I'm trying to reset the password but aim is asking me security questions that I don't know the answers to like billing information and I've never paid anything for it. He must have changed all that [censored] too.