Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2007, 05:43 PM

Default Re: Ask Bison. The Septembering.

[ QUOTE ]

In the spirit of butting in, with the TP hanging over, you can quickly tear off a piece without touching the roll or accidentally rolling way too much off the roll. (Snapping down is much easier and more forceful than snapping up.) This is more sanitary and respectful of others, and keeps big creepy thumbprint depressions off the roll.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I truly detest when people's filthy finger oils dirty up my freshly bleached anus.

It puzzles me that people worry about these things.
Old 09-04-2007, 05:47 PM

why does this thread remind me of the Q&A scene with the patrick swayze from donnie darko?

i have almost nothing interesting to say to anyone ever. how do i change this?
Old 09-04-2007, 07:38 PM

Bison,

I worked an internship at a large steel company over the summer. Apparently I impressed because I've been offered a job. The job is not specifically in my area, as I study ceramics, however, I really enjoyed working with the group of people I was assigned to over the summer, and I would be back into that group if I took the job. It's in Pittsburgh, which I don't mind, but am not in love with. I would be compensated pretty well, but they want me to decide by the 14th. I feel like I could make comparable, or more money, in a job that is more directed towards my field of expertise, since few people my age are entering it. What's the best way to tell this company that:

1) I'd like more time
and
2) Shall I tell them I think I could make more elsewhere, or that I want to explore other options in my field and hope they offer more?
Old 09-16-2007, 11:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

In the spirit of butting in, with the TP hanging over, you can quickly tear off a piece without touching the roll or accidentally rolling way too much off the roll. (Snapping down is much easier and more forceful than snapping up.) This is more sanitary and respectful of others, and keeps big creepy thumbprint depressions off the roll.

[/ QUOTE ]
/quote]

So nobody else uses the wrist to hold roll still while breaking off in a sideways motion? Hanging under FTW