Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Does the idea of a week-long "medium" game interest you / have merit?
Yes 21 70.00%
No 9 30.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-14-2007, 10:47 PM

Default Re: any Big Brother fans out there?

[ QUOTE ]

Probably the most annoying part of it all is that ED would have flat out been gone the second time he was up against Dani (when he took her off the block) if it weren't for America's player. The only reason America made that vote was because ED is entertaining. But within the context of the game, his tactics easily would have gotten him voted out earlier. So all his blowhard talk about playing the best game goes right out the window, imo, given that his strategy would have failed but because he was entertaining the american public kept him in the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I completely agree with this. He would normally have been long gone, and same with Danielle.....
Old 09-14-2007, 11:21 PM

I'm surprised everyone thinks Dick will win. Jen, Jameka, and Dustin wouldn't in a million years give that guy the money. And since Amber will just go along with Jameka and Dustin, then that's 4 right there. Even if Eric (aka America), Jessica, and Zach all voted for Dick for some reason (and Zach never would either, because he constantly complained that Dick's tactics were awful, and seemed to be merely ambivalent about Daniele), he still doesn't have the votes.

I'd put a substantial bet on Daniele to win it all.
Old 09-15-2007, 01:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
complaining about americas player is like complaining about steroid use in the MLB. complain all you want, what does it really change? not a thing. no matter what we say, dick and danielle made it to the final 2.

i think dick played a great game. i'm lovin it =D

[/ QUOTE ]

Even without America's player, it's worth pointing out that he was "forced" into an "unbreakable" alliance, and that definitely helped him (especially since Daniele carried him in all of the competitions).

He's not going to win...not even close. He gets one vote at the most, IMO.
Old 09-15-2007, 01:45 AM

Question is do you think Daniele splits it with Dick if she wins? I fully expect Dick to split it with her should he win. I feel she should seeing as it is most unlikely would have won without Dick there.
Old 09-15-2007, 01:49 AM

Yeah, I think Daniele is the clear favorite here. She was a smart player, did very well in competitions, and didn't piss people off as much. Dick said a lot of things to Dustin, Amber, Jameka, Jen, and Zach that will come back to haunt him. I would think Jessica would side with Daniele too. I can see Dick getting America's vote and that's about it. The finale is going to be pretty uneventful except when they reveal that Eric was America's player.
Old 09-15-2007, 06:50 PM

Zach choking in the HOH has now ruined the show for me. I will watch the last 2 episodes, but I probably won't enjoy them.

Also, I will agree that part 3 of the HOH was a joke considering what was on the line. I didn't mind so much that it was questions, but at least have more than 6. It was such a quick and simple competition for all of the marbles. A total joke.
Old 09-16-2007, 08:44 PM

it's fun watching dick's antics again lol

dick breaking jen down to tears was freaking awesome

haha oh man, i totally forgot about Jameka telling Amber she can be a model haha oh wow that was freakin hilarious!
Old 09-16-2007, 09:12 PM

I saw this clip on Youtube from the BB8 feed. It has some info that will appear on Tues. live show. So viewer discretion is advised.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=poOTszfSavA
Old 09-16-2007, 09:36 PM

This [censored] show is on right now and I can't find my remote!!!!! I want to throw a beer bottle at the TV. I'm one of those that won't touch the TV, receiver. Only the remote can be used.
Old 09-16-2007, 10:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I saw this clip on Youtube from the BB8 feed. It has some info that will appear on Tues. live show. So viewer discretion is advised.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=poOTszfSavA

[/ QUOTE ]

God she's so annoying. It'd be hilarious if Dick were to win this. What did Dani expect from the jury? That they wouldn't ask her tough questions and/or wouldn't be spiteful? I don't think her personal life should come into the voting process, but her being in Dick's shadow has some merit. He did put himself out there and was very upfront with people while Daniele sometimes let him do their dirty work. I think I want to see Dick win now and not give any money to Daniele until she treats him right.