[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
have an improved defense

[/ QUOTE ]

for the love of god, no they dont.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know, they seemed to do OK against Reggie Bush, Drew Brees and Co. in week 1. They won a close one against the Titans, they have a healthy Bob Sanders...

Just because they've lost some personnel doesn't mean they aren't improved. The team, thus far, is playing much better than anybody would have expected, myself included.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tampa Bay is unimpressed.

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as I can tell, Tampa's defense is still pretty darn good. Starting to age a little bit, but not exactly a bad unit of players to have. I was simply saying that as far as two teams that should have put up tons of yards/points on the Colts, Indianapolis has stepped up to the challenge. Unless, of course, somebody comes on here and tells me that NO's offense isn't really that good and the TEN team that ran for like 270 against Jacksonville isn't that good either.
Old 09-16-2007, 05:44 PM

Default Re: Patriots get caught with camera man taping NY Jets coaches playcal

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

You do realize that this type of attitude is why we all hate you, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that, and winning lots and lots and lots. It's not like it's all that different in the reverse direction.

[/ QUOTE ]

I personally don't hate the Patriots for winning. I hate them much for the same reason people hate the Yankees and their fans - no matter what, their fans will not even think that they're not the best team in the sport. They have no sense of humility whatsoever, and when you've had a start to the season off the field like the Pats have had, and you should realize that this Moss Experiment will have to work perfectly or else it will blow up in your face, its reality check time. The Pats didn't get beat last year on a fluke, they got beat last year because they weren't the best team in the league.

No humility whatsoever? you obviously know nothing about football as the Patriots were the laughing stock of the NFL for years (1-15 in twice in the early 90's) so your way off there. Reality check time? 38-14 ring a bell? Colts defense is not improved it actually is a lot worse (should have lost today to a d [censored] Titans team) and New Orleans? lol lost today to tampa bay? you sound like a colts fan. See you in Foxbourough in Jan. and you fing Bob Sanders homers in Indy, most ovverated player in the AFC. Hasnt done s ever but everyone blows him.

oh and link to blown pi call in last years AFC title game that the league office admitted like two months later that they missed the call.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23oEg5ljBkY
Old 09-16-2007, 06:00 PM

Memoryzero,

Things that you need work on:

1: Formatting your posts. Its not that hard.

2: Humility is NOT dancing on the Chargers field doing Merriman's "Lights Out" dance, then losing the AFC title game. Also, you talk about 1-15 in the early 90s, but if you're more than 15 years old you'd realize that the Colts went 3-13 the year before Peyton Manning came in as QB. Hell, we went 3-13 Peyton's first year anyway. We went 90-138 between leaving Baltimore in 1984 and Peyton Manning coming in in 1998. I'd say I know what its like to back a losing team too.

3: Colts should have lost? They were making plays and didn't let Vince Young beat them late. They shut down the Saints, and - surprise, surprise - here you are cutting the Saints down when last year they were one of the top 3 offenses in THE FREAKING NFL. But of course since understanding that the Saints have played two good defenses you would be acknowledging the Colts as being improved, you won't do that.

4: "you sound like a colts fan." How convenient. I am. Also, what exactly would Bob Sanders have to do that would give him credit in your eyes? You do realize he's the one guy we got back for the playoffs last year that changed pretty much everything for us, right?

5: Do not talk about blown playoff calls if you aren't willing to acknowledge the tuck rule against the Raiders. I'm sure you aren't, since your IQ is probably somewhere in the range of numbers QBs in the NFL are allowed to wear. You're the whiny little crying Pats fan that will point out every questionable call that goes against you, since you NEVER do anything wrong, and of course when it goes your way it was a PERFECT call, right?

STFU, little boy. Seriously. I hope the Pats get killed tonight just to see you cry some more.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:04 PM

its football season, time for me to think edge is annoying as hell.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:07 PM

Belichek deal got extended thru 2013.

and the tuck wasn't a blown cal...it was a dumb rule that was correctly called.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
its football season, time for me to think edge is annoying as hell.

[/ QUOTE ]

You say this as though I care. I'm backing up everything I say with statistics and facts. Your boy memory zero is a freaking dumbass anyways.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm backing up everything I say with statistics and facts.

[/ QUOTE ]

except that part about "blown calls" and the tuck rule.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm backing up everything I say with statistics and facts.

[/ QUOTE ]

except that part about "blown calls" and the tuck rule.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I said that in response to the fact that that retard memoryzero (or intelligence zero) thinks that the only reason the Patriots ever lose a game is because of bad luck or bad calls. Its never because they simply weren't the better team. He's such an idiot that he won't acknowledge when the Patriots get lucky or are the beneficiary of bad calls, and let's be honest, it happens to everyone.

I say the Colts have an improved defense (or are at least playing much better than last year). Patriot homers who are worse than anybody could EVER call me are right on cue cutting down the Saints and Titans (one of which was a top offense last year and the other who we lost to in their stadium).

Let's be honest with each other here. No Patriots homer is EVER going to give the Colts (or any other team for that matter) any credit whatsoever. I don't know why I waste my time arguing with those types of people because all I get is "its football season, time for me to think edge is annoying as hell" like I give a damn. Don't bother talking about how the Colts totally shut down an explosive offense in week 1, just keep jerking off to thoughts of Randy Moss while you're watching tapes of other teams' defensive signals.

EDIT: Not all comments in this rant are directed at KB4Z, sublime, or necessarily anybody specific except memoryzero.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:32 PM

Default Re: Patriots get caught with camera man taping NY Jets coaches playcal *DELETED*

Post deleted by MEbenhoe
Old 09-16-2007, 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
have an improved defense

[/ QUOTE ]

for the love of god, no they dont.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know, they seemed to do OK against Reggie Bush, Drew Brees and Co. in week 1. They won a close one against the Titans, they have a healthy Bob Sanders...

Just because they've lost some personnel doesn't mean they aren't improved. The team, thus far, is playing much better than anybody would have expected, myself included.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tampa Bay is unimpressed.

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as I can tell, Tampa's defense is still pretty darn good. Starting to age a little bit, but not exactly a bad unit of players to have. I was simply saying that as far as two teams that should have put up tons of yards/points on the Colts, Indianapolis has stepped up to the challenge. Unless, of course, somebody comes on here and tells me that NO's offense isn't really that good and the TEN team that ran for like 270 against Jacksonville isn't that good either.

[/ QUOTE ]

TEN gained 350 yards on 67 plays from scrimmage against JAX (5.22 average), 313 yards on 61 plays against IND (5.13 average).

Average yards per play isn't the best way to measure an offense, but it's better than average yards per rush. Tennessee doesn't exactly look like a machine here.