Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: traz
Exactly what I expected 0 0%
Pretty much what I expected 2 8.70%
Kinda what I expected 2 8.70%
Not really what I expected 11 47.83%
Definitely not what I expected 8 34.78%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2007, 06:42 AM

Default Re: Beat: Absolute is *actually* rigged (serious) (read me)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
well, until this is settled why dont we just post about it in the most popular 2p2 forums? hopefully p5s and the other sites will start talking about this too. we can all tell our friends and they can tell their friends. lets get the word out quick - some online poker players can see your cards. hopefully people will get scared to play online. then, we can finally get some nice layovers in donkaments m i rite???

[/ QUOTE ]

imo this thread should be deleted / in mod forum

its pretty much 100% that he cheats, we dont really need much more evidence. this is just going to cause gossip and get ppl scared n stuff

[/ QUOTE ]

I think adanthar made a big mistake by making this a public thread. People who got affected should discuss this situation privatly.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
well, until this is settled why dont we just post about it in the most popular 2p2 forums? hopefully p5s and the other sites will start talking about this too. we can all tell our friends and they can tell their friends. lets get the word out quick - some online poker players can see your cards. hopefully people will get scared to play online. then, we can finally get some nice layovers in donkaments m i rite???

[/ QUOTE ]

its pretty much 100% that he cheats, we dont really need much more evidence. this is just going to cause gossip and get ppl scared n stuff

[/ QUOTE ]

I think adanthar made a big mistake by making this a public thread. People who got affected should discuss this situation privatly.

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as Adanthar is 100% sure there is cheating going on this is the correct move. If there is actually these superaccounts on AP there has to be more speculation about it around the internet and lot of more people who are affected by it then just couple 2+2ers. So when he posts the thread here all the info gets posted and people get better picture of the whole situation.
Old 09-16-2007, 07:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as Adanthar is 100% sure there is cheating going on this is the correct move. If there is actually these superaccounts on AP there has to be more speculation about it around the internet and lot of more people who are affected by it then just couple 2+2ers. So when he posts the thread here all the info gets posted and people get better picture of the whole situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can see that it will make people come forward and speed up the investigation. But I am afraid that if this will go public, the damage will be enormous.
Old 09-16-2007, 07:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can see that it will make people come forward and speed up the investigation. But I am afraid that if this will go public, the damage will be enormous.

[/ QUOTE ]

This wont happen and even in the remote chance it does, it should have a very small effect on sites apart from AP. The big "trusted" sites such as stars etc will handle this very professionaly and clarify their procedures through email to players, most of whom wont know whats going on anyway.
Old 09-16-2007, 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As long as Adanthar is 100% sure there is cheating going on this is the correct move.

[/ QUOTE ]

Noone is 100% sure of anything, there is just a lot of evidence (of admittedly small sample size) that suggests it. The infinity river aggression and running hot are definite clear warning signs. I would like to see some longer term results for this guy besides some disturbing hand histories. Maybe they have already been posted and I just missed it. Even like 10k hands or something.
Old 09-16-2007, 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As long as Adanthar is 100% sure there is cheating going on this is the correct move.

[/ QUOTE ]

Noone is 100% sure of anything, there is just a lot of evidence (of admittedly small sample size) that suggests it. The infinity river aggression and running hot are definite clear warning signs. I would like to see some longer term results for this guy besides some disturbing hand histories. Maybe they have already been posted and I just missed it. Even like 10k hands or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got a request into my friend who mines the Abs games heavily -- hopefully it will yield more HHs / stats.

But come'on, Gild: I would wager that in the last 5 years of online poker, you couldn't find a single other instance of infinite river aggression over this sample size.
Old 09-16-2007, 12:38 PM

Cardplayer and mark seif are both at the borgata. is there any way someone can contact them to interview him about this [censored]?
Old 09-16-2007, 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Secondly, how many times did he get to the river? We have the DB where he played 500 hands. I want to see how many hands in the 500 did he get to the river, and how often during hands that went to showdown, did he put chips in behind.

[/ QUOTE ]

We have an aggregate of a couple of thousand hands, I think (those are all different DB's).

Of the hand histories I've seen (ike's), he's made a few dumb minbet bluffs with the worse hand, and made a bunch of huge, uncalled overbets, some % of which also must have been bluffs. He also floated (with a hand capable of improvement vs. a better, 'big' hand) two or three times.

What *never* happened, in a ~100 hand stretch of HH's that I reviewed from Ike - in which he played 95% of hands and only ever folded pre-river (in a pot with Ike and, I suspect, anyone else) when Ike had top pair or better - was him *calling* a bet on the river when behind.

Also, in the first two thirds of the HH, he did not raise PF three times. Two of those times, he limp/called 1x and folded 1x PF when ike had aces and queens. The third, someone else was in the hand and made a big raise, to which he also just folded.

That, plus the PT screenshots you've all seen, is the evidence we've got. Well, that, and the 1K donkament HU call with T high, by a guy who had 48K at 120/250 in the toughest regular internet donkament and would have had a 65K stack if his hugely 4-bet A6 had held up vs. T9 on a 762 board.
Old 09-16-2007, 01:07 PM

After playing with doubledrag I was sure that he was either the best player ever or cheating. I only played a couple sessions with him but here are the pt stats I have for him.

Old 09-16-2007, 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
After playing with doubledrag I was sure that he was either the best player ever or cheating. I only played a couple sessions with him but here are the pt stats I have for him.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, this is the most ridikurous PT shot yet. more infinite river aggression.
(p.s. that's 6.5 buy-ins in 138 hands)

***pps can anyone and everyone who actually has HHs on DOUBLEDRAG plz PM Andanthar and arange to have them sent to him or something...we need these to be centralized to build up as much evidence as we can. Would not surprise me if this guy cheated his way to $200K +.
Closed Thread