Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2006, 08:59 PM

Default Re: Reduce the rake is SCUM

[ QUOTE ]
Let me see if I got this straight? An affiliate tells you he is not paying you. You make a post saying the affiliate is running off with your money. It still appears he is running off with some of your money. And somehow this post is inappropriate and should be deleted?

I think the moderator owes an explanation on this one. I thought I could rely on this forum for information and now it appears only positive info is allowed. I ask again then, what purpose does this forum serve? Is it just an advertising medium for the affiliates?

[/ QUOTE ]

calm down man, it's alright. we have this thread up now, and it will certainly grab everyone's attention.
Old 03-12-2006, 09:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
calm down man, it's alright. we have this thread up now, and it will certainly grab everyone's attention.

[/ QUOTE ]

So what good is that going to do when a player does a search after THIS thread is deleted? You have to be lucky you just happen to be lurking at the right time?
Old 03-12-2006, 09:26 PM

This I did not know. Im not 100% sure how it works and so on.

He truly destroys his own reputation if he decides to keep money and not pay out the 25% he offered when people signed up.
Old 03-12-2006, 10:00 PM

There is so much going on that you guys dont understand. NONE of you have contacted me today, I am more than willing to explain the situation.
Old 03-12-2006, 10:01 PM

By the way, my current solution was suggested to me by a respected 2+2 poster. If you need more details again, contact ME.
Old 03-12-2006, 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
By the way, my current solution was suggested to me by a respected 2+2 poster. If you need more details again, contact ME.

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't think that your command of english is very strong, and this may be part of the problem. if you have a deeper explanation, why not just post it here?
Old 03-12-2006, 10:11 PM

I have done so and its crystal clear now.
Old 03-12-2006, 10:13 PM

I don't think the majority of you undersand the situation. He most likely got caught giving rakeback and was in danger of losing his affiaite account. Since the situation was made public, he's stuck. If he pays you guys, Party will find out and know he is still violating the T/C.

Its quite possible, he can't pay you if he wanted to without putting his account at further risk.
Old 03-12-2006, 10:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I guess it was deleted by the mods

[/ QUOTE ]

Why?

[/ QUOTE ]

That thread was deleted because the OP made accusations with no evidence to back it up. I replied to the OP with a cut and paste from the sticky. We gave the thread 24 hours and the OP never gave evidence that supported the accusation, so the thread was deleted.

We do not delete threads just because they say something bad about an affiliate.

Cup
Old 03-12-2006, 11:17 PM

This thread makes me sad. My MGR was 5x higher in Feb. I did 1 freakin $100 reload (unless the Acceler8tor counts which I dont think it does) and it's going to cost me about 12%.

I guess after this Acceler8tor bonus is done I will have to find a new place to play.
Closed Thread