Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2007, 11:56 AM

Default Re: pokerev, winning pots without showdown [theory]

[ QUOTE ]
All this is is a small comfort to people who are running badly in all-in hands. Also, may negatively effect them because they will be blaming 'running bad' rather than actually playing bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree - IF you're just using the "Luck Graphs". But there seems to be an awful lot one can take away from the "Game Analysis Graphs", specifically that little green line [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img], despite the fact that the developer of the software said that that tab can be misleading/not entirely accurate.

Brian

[EDIT]:

Just a little theory regarding the whole "green line so high OMG have my babies u r superpro god", at least how it pertains to my graph:

In my full ring games, my green line was always above the blue/red, meaning I was making most of my money without showing my hand down. This makes sense in a full ring game, where people aren't taking lots of hands to showdown, and you generally get more credit/a higher level of "trust".

However, in my 6max games, my green line is always below my blue/red lines, meaning I was making most of my money getting all in with the best of it/showing down the best hand. This makes sense in a 6max (or shorter) handed game, where people show down a lot more hands and generally give a lot less credit/lower level of "trust".

I was assuming that carrotsnake/kotkis/Fabian were playing 6max (since thats where all the cool kids play [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]), can anyone confirm whether they were at ring or 6max?