Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2007, 01:52 AM

Default Re: Nucharge Bodog

I accidentally cashed out through nucharge. Then i made 5 separate 2500 bank wires on aug 31. They were in my account on friday the 7th so only 5 business days. Only problem fee was fin 45 dollars for each wire and 20 dollars form my bank. However the money got into my account very quick.
Old 09-14-2007, 09:13 AM

Good news, hopefully. I spoke with them on the phone and they said I should be seeing my echeck (requested 8/9, approved 8/20) by Monday at the latest. I'll update when -- and if -- it happens.
Old 09-14-2007, 10:07 AM

Thanks for all the updates. This is very good information to know. I have a couple questions.

First for people who used the courier option, Did it come via UPS or Fedex or some other carrier? Also, did you receive a tracking number?

Next, for the guys that canceled their Nucharge, Could you please provide some more details of how you accomplished this? I just tried to cash out my entire balance via check and Bodog sent it to Nucharge. I am thinking of redepositing and then closing the Nucharge account.

Lastly, where did you hear of the ATM card no longer working. I have not gotten any email and my account is still showing the ATM method. Is this confirmed as not working?

I am hoping that the Monday timeline is not just lipservice, as I have a small EFT pending from about 2 weeks ago as a test run. It would be nice to see this company get back on the same timelines as when they first started processing cashouts, but I am not holding out much hope.

I look forward to your replies.
Old 09-14-2007, 10:48 AM

Before Bodog added Nucharge, I did a check by courier. It came with FedEx, and while I received a tracking number, it came after I had already received my package. This was in late July/early August, so I don't know if this problem has been fixed. I did receive it on exactly the 20th business day as promised, so it's definitely a reliable option. Just takes a little while.

I heard the ATM card option was down and is supposed to be up by Monday, but as I have an ACH pending and no money left in my account, I can't confirm. I hope it is coming back, as it was very convenient.

It seems for those who requested withdrawals around 8/8-8/13 and were approved 8/20 are all expected to receive on Monday. A friend of mine actually received an ACH yesterday afternoon, so I'm confident they're finally starting to come through again. When did you submit/when were you approved?

Please keep us posted on your progress as well.
Old 09-15-2007, 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
thank me later. the ATM card was a great option while it lasted, but it's over for now. have Bodog send you a check - all this Nucharge tracing your money [censored] is unacceptable, and scary

[/ QUOTE ]

so you chose to pay all the conversion fees then requested a check by courier?
Old 09-17-2007, 11:09 AM

liars

only the 5th or 6th lie

anyone else get their money? and my RB is late
Old 09-17-2007, 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and my RB is late

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto
Old 09-17-2007, 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
and my RB is late

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't get it from your affiliate? I am new to RB, and I hadn't recieved my july pymt. by the 15th of Aug. so I contacted my affiliate.They said bd was suppose to put it into my account themselves by the 5th. They checked on it and came back and said bd isn't doing it that way anymore. Long story short: I finally received my july money but not until sept 16th, but I received my aug pymt then too. My affiliate put it into my stars account but apparently they could have done it into several other sites too, just not BD. Go figure.
Old 09-17-2007, 06:40 PM

Predictably, I didn't receive my ACH today, even though they assured me it would be in.
Old 09-17-2007, 07:08 PM

Same here, Stosh. They told me today at the latest, and now they're telling me sometime this week. Argh. This is getting so ridiculously frustrating. I just want my money! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]