Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2007, 07:39 AM

Default Re: Where can I get the SPR Charts from PNL?

[ QUOTE ]

also, consider that many games play with somewhat standard raise sizes, so if you know standard raise 2-3 ways or standard reraise hu or 3-way you'll get a lot of it done. mostly though you're gonna have to ballpark it

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for replying!

But I don't really get the quoted part, maybe it's because I'm german and my english is kinda bad since I havent learned anything since my graduation [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Would be awesome if someone could explain the quoted part [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I think it all comes down to this:

Am I supposed to learn those charts by heart? Or - thats my thought - are those charts just a little guide to hitting target SPRs which becomes unnecessary once the SPR thing is like second nature to me...

I guess they just work as a little help in the beginning, but become unnecessary once you automatically know "Yeah I expect this guy to call, he's got 100BB, I want an SPR of around X, so I raise to XBB"?