Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Does the idea of a week-long "medium" game interest you / have merit?
Yes 21 70.00%
No 9 30.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-14-2007, 12:08 AM

Default Re: any Big Brother fans out there?

Almost every season of BB ends up with someone winning who I can't cheer for. I did cheer for Drew Daniel in BB 5. In BB1 Eddie seemed like a good guy, but I later heard he was a racist. Look at the other previous BB winners.

BB2 - Will: Good game player but he is a young, handsome doctor. He doesn't need the money, and life will allow him to get whatever he wants even without winning.
BB3 - Lisa: A smoking hot babe who will walk through life getting whatever she wants with her looks
BB4 - Jun: Not attractive, yet she seemed to think so. Not a likable person.
BB6 - Maggie: Boring
BB7 - Mike: A cocky dork who still thinks he's 23. I'd love to punch this guy out.

BB is a great show with lots of likeable characters and smoking hot babe; yet the show generally has a disappointing ending for me.
Old 09-14-2007, 12:23 AM

phenom how can you not cheer for dr will? i don't care if the guy is good looking he totally dominated his show and was hysterical to watch.

also, is dick even going to TRY and win against danielle? part of me thinks given how he really has a soft spot for her that he might just tank the game at the end and try and hand it to her. not that it matters, i think he'll win regardless just because he'll get america's vote and i think there are a lot of people on the jury who actually think he played a good game despite not agreeing with his tactics.
Old 09-14-2007, 12:28 AM

I have to say that I was a big fan of ChillTown during All-Stars last summer. They were totally hilarious, and made the show generally enjoyable for me. That was the first season I watched, though - my wife got me into it - so perhaps I'd feel differently if I'd seen other seasons.

Loved ChillTown, and I think Dick played a really good game.

Sidenote: My only disappointment is not seeing a Dick, Dani, Jess and Eric final four. That could've been much more compelling, imho.
Old 09-14-2007, 02:01 AM

Horrible challenge to end it all. How is that even comperable to spending 8 hours being shitted on. Just retarded.

Jen still looked good. Do Want.
Old 09-14-2007, 10:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Horrible challenge to end it all. How is that even comperable to spending 8 hours being shitted on. Just retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, exactly. What a [censored] joke that Zach kicked Dick's ass in a huge endurance contest, but Dick wins because he got 3 out of 6 questions right. [censored] stupid.
Old 09-14-2007, 10:20 AM

well, for me, the final isn't going to be very exciting. even the question/answer session will be lame since dick / danielle don't have to kiss anyone ass

i believe that dick will give danielle a big chunk of the money if he wins; but i'm not so sure that danielle will give him much if she wins.

for me the only excitement now will come a few months down the road when their lives go to [censored].

(obviously I don't like either of them)

anyone remember when Dick said on the live feeds fairly early in the season that 'he hasn't paid taxes in 10 years; he gets paid under the table'
Old 09-14-2007, 10:28 AM

Dick passes up almost every opportunity to make himself look good. The guy is just wired to be an a-hole. Like last night he just couldn't be gracious and tell Zach "good game". No, he had to go on and on screaming "We Won!" then stomping around like a crazed T-Rex. The guy is a complete a-hole, and while I found him entertaining for the show, I am really sad that either he or his daughter is going to walk away with the top prize.

Probably the most annoying part of it all is that ED would have flat out been gone the second time he was up against Dani (when he took her off the block) if it weren't for America's player. The only reason America made that vote was because ED is entertaining. But within the context of the game, his tactics easily would have gotten him voted out earlier. So all his blowhard talk about playing the best game goes right out the window, imo, given that his strategy would have failed but because he was entertaining the american public kept him in the game.