Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Does the idea of a week-long "medium" game interest you / have merit?
Yes 21 70.00%
No 9 30.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-13-2007, 10:23 PM

Default Re: any Big Brother fans out there?

[ QUOTE ]
It's embarassing that I got 5 out of 6 right and I'm sure I wasn't the only one.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's kinda different because we get to watch the feeds and read the updates. We kinda know how the guests are. Zach pretty much spent all his time alone playing chess by himself and was hardly ever part of the meetings until near the end. The first few weeks in the game was hard to watch if you liked Zach. That shouldn't be the excuse though as some of the questions were so easy but both Dick and Zach screwed it up. Zach did drop the ball though as he did have a chance to win. Dick only got 2 of the 7 questions right despite spending so much time with the houseguests.
If Dani was in the game she would've smoked both of them.
Old 09-13-2007, 10:28 PM

Just like to add, this has been a great thread. I can't believe we have BB fans in OOT that stayed with it the whole season. I don't remember another reality TV thread that actually lasted for the entire season. Fun times.

Looks like Dick will win this one though as America will surely pick Dick for America's vote. So Dick would only need 3 more. As much as the houseguests hate Dick, they do know his tactics were part of his game. They truly despise Danielle though so I do think Dick may have enough votes to win it.

I'm pretty sure we will see Dick, Jessica and Eric in the next BB allstars. I don't think we will have to wait 7 more years until they do it.
Old 09-13-2007, 10:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just like to add, this has been a great thread. I can't believe we have BB fans in OOT that stayed with it the whole season. I don't remember another reality TV thread that actually lasted for the entire season. Fun times.

Looks like Dick will win this one though as America will surely pick Dick for America's vote. So Dick would only need 3 more. As much as the houseguests hate Dick, they do know his tactics were part of his game. They truly despise Danielle though so I do think Dick may have enough votes to win it.

I'm pretty sure we will see Dick, Jessica and Eric in the next BB allstars. I don't think we will have to wait 7 more years until they do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. Even though I've only posted a few times - mostly just followed the updates on show nights, because I work at night - I'm real happy with this thread. Also feel like I've gotten to know the contestants a little more than usual, as I've watched a bunch of BB After Dark when I get home.

Thought the season was OK, and yeah, think Dick, Dani, Eric, and dare I say, Jen, could be on All-Stars.

It's been fun ... and yeah, I think Dick wins.
Old 09-13-2007, 11:13 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 09-13-2007, 11:46 PM

Wow, Zach really blew it.

The first question is usually a layup to get the houseguests warmed up. The question was for Amber, and she clearly found Jen crying more annoying than being handcuffed to Kail. Those were the two mothers in the house, so they had plenty to talk about.

Also, Jess respecting her own gameplay over Erics was obvious, but thats possibly because we are exposed to the HGs points of view. Jess probably blamed Eric in her mind for her and Eric's evictions since Eric didn't want to turn on D&D.
Old 09-13-2007, 11:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
goddammit Dick won.

[/ QUOTE ]

hell yes!! great play gets rewarded, i love it
Old 09-13-2007, 11:49 PM

did anybody else hear dustin talking about jess and eric? was he for serious?
Old 09-13-2007, 11:53 PM

Damn, if I was Eric, I'd be riding her all day. I would only leave to eat and hang out by the pool.
Old 09-14-2007, 12:08 AM

Almost every season of BB ends up with someone winning who I can't cheer for. I did cheer for Drew Daniel in BB 5. In BB1 Eddie seemed like a good guy, but I later heard he was a racist. Look at the other previous BB winners.

BB2 - Will: Good game player but he is a young, handsome doctor. He doesn't need the money, and life will allow him to get whatever he wants even without winning.
BB3 - Lisa: A smoking hot babe who will walk through life getting whatever she wants with her looks
BB4 - Jun: Not attractive, yet she seemed to think so. Not a likable person.
BB6 - Maggie: Boring
BB7 - Mike: A cocky dork who still thinks he's 23. I'd love to punch this guy out.

BB is a great show with lots of likeable characters and smoking hot babe; yet the show generally has a disappointing ending for me.
Old 09-14-2007, 12:11 AM

A bunch of idiots + 1 mean S.O.B. makes for great T.V.

I think Daniel wins it. Rooting for Dick though.