Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Golf
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2007, 05:21 PM

Default Re: Tour Championship

[ QUOTE ]
FITBEJAA.

[/ QUOTE ]

"[censored], I'm the best ever, just ask anyone"?
Old 09-13-2007, 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
After Tiger wins the Tiger Championship and the 10 bazillion peso annuity, he's taking 2.5 months off. [censored] it must feel good to be a gangsta.

Finally saw some pics of the East Lake greens. Yeah, I know, drought and stuff, but seriously, don't y'all have sprinklers down there?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry. They're going to get plenty of rain this week.

And you thought Humberto was annoying at the poker table!
Old 09-13-2007, 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh yeah I better change the subject line back before it starts confusing people and irritating Euro.

[/ QUOTE ]

98% of the dick-riders that post in this thread/forum end up doing that anyway, but thanks for changing it back.

I mean i would have understood if you left it as "Tiger Championship," because basically Tiger is who we thought he was.. he's who we thought he was. I mean we saw him in the regular season. but who the hell takes the third tournament of the playoffs like it's [censored] [censored]? we saw him in the third tournament, everybody else played like they LOVED MAKING BOGEY SO MUCH. BUT HE IS WHO WE THOUGHT HE WAS. AND THAT'S WHY THE FIELD TEED IT UP IN THE FIRST PLACE. SO IF YOU WANTED TO LEAVE THE TITLE AS THE TIGER CHAMPIONSHIP, THEN GO AHEAD AND CROWN HIS ASS. BUT TIGER IS WHO WE THOUGHT HE WAS. AND THIS [censored] RAIN STORM LET HIM OFF THE HOOK.
Old 09-13-2007, 05:40 PM

-3 thru 3, LOL
Old 09-13-2007, 05:42 PM

LOL, that's hilarious. I was so glad the Cardinals blew that game, not just for the Denny Green blowup but so the whole nation could see what a crappy franchise it is.

Also, it's worth noting that not a single person complained or had any trouble finding this thread while it was "Tiger Championship". [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-13-2007, 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
-3 thru 3, LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

FIGJAM +3 through 5

quick, someone ask him.
Old 09-13-2007, 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Oh yeah I better change the subject line back before it starts confusing people and irritating Euro.

[/ QUOTE ]

98% of the dick-riders that post in this thread/forum end up doing that anyway, but thanks for changing it back.

I mean i would have understood if you left it as "Tiger Championship," because basically Tiger is who we thought he was.. he's who we thought he was. I mean we saw him in the regular season. but who the hell takes the third tournament of the playoffs like it's [censored] [censored]? we saw him in the third tournament, everybody else played like they LOVED MAKING BOGEY SO MUCH. BUT HE IS WHO WE THOUGHT HE WAS. AND THAT'S WHY THE FIELD TEED IT UP IN THE FIRST PLACE. SO IF YOU WANTED TO LEAVE THE TITLE AS THE TIGER CHAMPIONSHIP, THEN GO AHEAD AND CROWN HIS ASS. BUT TIGER IS WHO WE THOUGHT HE WAS. AND THIS [censored] RAIN STORM LET HIM OFF THE HOOK.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 09-13-2007, 08:45 PM

Did you guys listen to the interviews the other day? When asked, Tiger explains clearly the problems he has with the FedexCup and what should be done to solve it, while Phil says something along the lines of, "There are obviously some issues with it, but I see no reason to go into it right now." Is anyone really surprised why people have so much more respect for Tiger?
Old 09-13-2007, 09:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FITBEJAA.

[/ QUOTE ]

"[censored], I'm the best ever, just ask anyone"?

[/ QUOTE ]

obv. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-13-2007, 11:10 PM

I can't believe that slug Calc made the top 30, and the last event of this here Championships.

I've watched a good bit of golf this year, and I don't remember him doing nothing. He sucks? Also, who is a bigger slug:

Calc
Mickelson
Tim Clark (looks like everytime he swings his club, his pants are going to fall down)