Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2007, 02:13 PM

Default Re: Im [censored]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

At this point i challenged him to another flip, and now he started saying he actaully didnt want to flip any more, because he really just wanted the money. At this point my best friend there said that we have always done double or nothing if the loser requests it, and that this is teh same deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

So just keep flipping til you break even LDO?

Doesn't matter if ur $6400 in the hole. If the deal is you keep flipping if loser requests it, you keep flipping til u break even. If he doesn't agree, you don't pay. Too ez.

[/ QUOTE ]

Insanely good point.

[/ QUOTE ]

you deserve to lose for not figuring this out and doing 20 more flips if it needed it to be right. soooo stupid of you. of course you would have gotten one right in the next 5 or 10 flips, i can almost promise you. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-13-2007, 02:15 PM

You left out a couple of options, such as:

1) Talk to him, explain it, offer to settle for less.

2) Talk to him, explain it, get a job to pay him off over time.

3) Talk to him, explain it, blow him, call it even.

4) Tell him you have the money, meet him at a friends house, show up with a wad of small denomination bills. Right before giving it to him have the guy you're paying 50 bucks to come in and rob you. "OMG THAT WAS ALL MY MONEY HOW CAN I POSSIBLY PAY YOU NOW?!" *start crying*
Old 09-13-2007, 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and by the way, its not like we have you HAVE to double or nothing writen in stone, but weve just always done that, and its never really gotten out of control before.

[/ QUOTE ]

your quote from op: "At this point my best friend there said that we have always done double or nothing if the loser requests it, and that this is teh same deal."

so you could have kept going and if he said no, you could have THEN said fine I am not paying. Man you are stupid.
Old 09-13-2007, 04:47 PM

Update:

On my way to the cafeteria for dinner, i ran into the kid and one of his friends. i was skate boarding up behind and about to pass, and the other kid kicked the nose of my board as i was passing. For anyone that knows anything about skate boarding, this pretty much throws you off the board, and i landed and slid like 3 feet on concrete. Basically it [censored] up my leg and it now has a huge bloody mark on it, but im just lucky i didnt break my arm. WTF DO i do here?

(If you guys want pics ill get them, i just dont have a camera so it will be a couple hours)
Old 09-13-2007, 05:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Update:

On my way to the cafeteria for dinner, i ran into the kid and one of his friends. i was skate boarding up behind and about to pass, and the other kid kicked the nose of my board as i was passing. For anyone that knows anything about skate boarding, this pretty much throws you off the board, and i landed and slid like 3 feet on concrete. Basically it [censored] up my leg and it now has a huge bloody mark on it, but im just lucky i didnt break my arm. WTF DO i do here?

(If you guys want pics ill get them, i just dont have a camera so it will be a couple hours)

[/ QUOTE ]

How did you not pick up your skateboard by one end and beat the ever loving [censored] out of this prick who's not even involved?
Old 09-13-2007, 05:01 PM

uh, 2 on 1?
Old 09-13-2007, 05:04 PM

You should have invested in one of these:
Old 09-13-2007, 05:07 PM

believe it or not, i considered that, but i checked the coin (and of course lost the last flip)
Old 09-13-2007, 05:08 PM

oh you mean i should of, yeah that prob would of been a good idea
Old 09-13-2007, 05:13 PM

This story is getting out of control, I demand pics of your wound, with BBV4Lyfe written in your blood next to it.