Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2007, 09:43 AM

Default Re: LuckyJimm\'s Staking Adventure

sry im broke. lost it all playing nl2 hu vs. shark
Old 09-12-2007, 09:46 AM

glad you left your s/n in there. Ill be sure to rob you soon online when you play the same way u do in these posts. Absolutely horrendous.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:47 AM

My god... my brain hurts reading these hands... Like you are SO BAD it defies comprehension... I suggest finding a new hobby... How can you rail the highest games on the internet constantly and not learn one single thing? I mean the 63dd hand, wtf did you think he had? call raise w/ 2347??? I could teach a monkey to play PLO better than this...
Old 09-12-2007, 09:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
glad you left your s/n in there. Ill be sure to rob you soon online when you play the same way u do in these posts. Absolutely horrendous.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup

I blame the Coca Cola Company. I really do. I had given up drinking tea a few days ago, then yesterday for the first time in months I started drinking Diet Coke. Bought a six-pack; had the final can mid-morning, and when I was playing these hands I was in the nasty, agitated caffeine crash comedown you get 45 minutes after a can of Diet Coke.

So really, it wasn't me that lost this money. It was the Coca Cola Company. I expect them to reimburse me.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My god... my brain hurts reading these hands... Like you are SO BAD it defies comprehension... I suggest finding a new hobby... How can you rail the highest games on the internet constantly and not learn one single thing? I mean the 63dd hand, wtf did you think he had? call raise w/ 2347??? I could teach a monkey to play PLO better than this...

[/ QUOTE ]

I broke one of the rules I set - I was playing two tables rather than one. And rather than allowing me to fold more and be selective, it actually magnified the tilt. Too much going on. Monkey tilt. I was calling everything.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Only the second time in my life I played on PokerStars. Surely the last.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I broke one of the rules I set - I was playing two tables rather than one. And rather than allowing me to fold more and be selective, it actually magnified the tilt. Too much going on. Monkey tilt. I was calling everything.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLLLL
Funny how some people can make a living 12-tabling small stakes and you cant manage to 2-table without monkey tilt. Sry for the flaming but ZoMg wtf...

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

These hands are me on monkey tilt. They are not me playing like I play the majority of the time.

However I agree it doesn't matter how well I play the rest of the time if I can drop so many buyins so quickly. Just a few sessions like this are enough to bust me out.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

2 tables? Jeez - how did you keep up?
Old 09-12-2007, 09:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How can you have been around the people on this board to have over 4k posts...yet still be playing micros?!?!

[/ QUOTE ]

You've never been in NVG i take it....?