Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2007, 01:53 PM

Default Re: My wtf moment last night at the bar

A chick saying you look like someone famous is definitely a good sign from my experience. I have hooked up with one chick that said I look like 90s teen actor Devon Sawa and another who claimed I bore a striking resemblance to Jeremy London from Dazed and Confused. Since the person from Empire Records is probably another random 90s actor I am assuming you are in.
Old 09-11-2007, 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There have been studies, which i'm to lazy to go and find, which have shown that people are sexually attracted to average faces.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true, however, I believe the studies' definition of "average" wasn't "average-looking," but rather "possessing features that are of average proportion," or something like that. Like Jennifer Aniston is "average" in that her nose isn't too big or too small, it's average, and her mouth isn't too big or too small, it's average. The conclusion is that the human perception of beauty is when the face is free of any anomales from the norm.

Now the question is which version of "average" the girl mentioned in the OP was going for.
Old 09-11-2007, 02:30 PM

ads,

Last night in between getting up for crying kids and letting the cat in and out I was actually in bed with my wife for a little while.

Do you think I should try for that again tonight or is it too soon?
Old 09-11-2007, 02:43 PM

Guys,

Thanks for all your comments. I was actually posting about something that already happened, so I was more looking for advice on what to do next. The way that specific scenario went down is that after I looked her confidently straight in the eyes and said "To go" she wrapped up the sandwich and passed it to the cashier. Maybe I should have been more aggressive right then, but I figured I would play it cool and just leave it at that for the time being. However, now that I've gotten things started in the relationship, I'd like to take it to the next level the next time I see her.

The sandwich didn't have tomatoes on it, so there wasn't huge time pressure on getting it eaten quickly.

"Should I eat this at your place or mine?" - I feel like that is a little too forward and not as smooth as it could be.

"Make a risque comment about "foot longs"" - This is at a deli/cafe, not a Subway, so I think that would just make me look kinda low class. I think they look down on Subway there. However, I often eat at Subway on Thursdays. Usually I get the 6-inch BMT which is the special of the day for $2.99. Maybe this week I'll get the footlong instead. That way I can get the sexual innuendo going and at the same time let her know that I have that kind of money to burn.

"So my suggestion to you is to pretend that the counter girl is really on the internet! So just take your time and write out a note to her before you go there the next time." - Outstanding idea. Right now this is my plan. Instead of getting it to go, I will confidently say "For here today" when she asks. Then I'll hand her the note and sit down. Right now the note says "I had my sandwich for here, but I'd like to have you to go."
Old 09-11-2007, 02:54 PM

Throw in a bunch of furtive glances while eating, and I think you're good to go.
Old 09-11-2007, 02:56 PM

OP, the girl used to be a cheerleader which makes her very likely to be like a stripper in terms of being an emotional mess, only probably not as severe. Strippers go for guys for all kinds of reasons other than looks, as the PUA guys are happy to exploit. Go for it and hang on.
Old 09-11-2007, 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"So my suggestion to you is to pretend that the counter girl is really on the internet! So just take your time and write out a note to her before you go there the next time." - Outstanding idea. Right now this is my plan. Instead of getting it to go, I will confidently say "For here today" when she asks. Then I'll hand her the note and sit down. Right now the note says "I had my sandwich for here, but I'd like to have you to go."

[/ QUOTE ]

El D, don't miss an opportunity to let this girl know you are leet and have mad internet skillz. Internet credibility goes a long way! After the "I had my sandwich for here, but I'd like to have you to go," draw a sideways smiley face. This will let her know you're way past the registering for AOL phase. Also, when you hand her the note, say "L-O-L" out loud. This will clue her in that you're really in the loop on this hip internet thing. She might even think you have a computer of your own!
Old 09-11-2007, 04:40 PM

Microbet,

You're stuck with the same chick so I think you're doomed. However the cat angle has potential, especially the in and out part. Failing that it really all depends on whether she still gives you blowjobs or not.

ads.
Old 09-11-2007, 04:43 PM

El D,

That note is pretty good. I feel that it's lacking something though as Blarg pointed out. I'm going to have to sleep on this and hopefully come up with something undeniably awesome. Please don't pass the note yet as we don't want to ruin your one and only chance at true love.

ads.