Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Golf
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2007, 12:19 AM

Default Re: BMW Championship

E,

I read somewhere here that Tiger legally had his name changed from Eldrick. FYI.
Old 09-11-2007, 12:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
sincerest congratulations, Eldrick, on your 60th Tour victory.

I barely got to see any of the coverage because I was watching other stuff, but you put together a fine four (4) rounds of golf. If I had to guess, it was probably chock-full of you draining 11-foot par putts because you hate making bogey so [censored] much, dude. You just hate it. So [censored] much. There's nobody quite like you when it comes to saving par from that range.

with love,

Eurotrash

[/ QUOTE ]

You really need some new material, bro.
Old 09-11-2007, 07:05 AM

I don't hate everyone...well ok maybe I do hate everyone. Thing is I don't even try to troll. Doesn't matter anyways, Tiger's win doesn't mean anything because your mancrush Phil didn't play.

(Btw, it's not like Tiger says he hates making bogeys. It's something the commentators freaking invented. I admit it's stupid as [censored] and just the typical ball stroking they do week in and week out. Tiger didn't bring it on himself.)
Old 09-11-2007, 07:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Eurotrash's trolling >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>> >>> tdk and Bitcho's trolling. Actually I think tdk hates everyone so I don't even think he has a horse in this race.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate trollers. Did anyone mention that Phil's never finished better than 25th at Cog Hill? :-)
Old 09-11-2007, 01:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
E,

I read somewhere here that Tiger legally had his name changed from Eldrick. FYI.

[/ QUOTE ]

Clarkmaestro,

really? I honestly had no idea. I actually am kind of disappointed to hear that, since I think it's a pretty cool name.

Also, I finally heard the story of what your Loc: field is all about. I'm glad I can appreciate it now. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 09-11-2007, 01:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sincerest congratulations, Eldrick, on your 60th Tour victory.

I barely got to see any of the coverage because I was watching other stuff, but you put together a fine four (4) rounds of golf. If I had to guess, it was probably chock-full of you draining 11-foot par putts because you hate making bogey so [censored] much, dude. You just hate it. So [censored] much. There's nobody quite like you when it comes to saving par from that range.

with love,

Eurotrash

[/ QUOTE ]

You really need some new material, bro.

[/ QUOTE ]

nah, dude, apparently you didn't read Message Board Trolling For Advanced Posters.

your Tiger-love is clouding your judgment here, because the way I'm running that joke into the ground makes it even more hilarious with every repetition.

now, if you had said that the people who use the "man-boobs" jokes need new material, then I completely agree. but that's because of their pathetic lack of execution of what is a stale as [censored] joke.

Note how this is different from my taking a fresh joke and just slightly overusing it in a delicate equilibrium. And it's not even close. I hope you see why.
Old 09-11-2007, 01:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, I finally heard the story of what your Loc: field is all about. I'm glad I can appreciate it now. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
That's been bugging me for some time. I'm picturing some Super Mario-looking dude at a blackjack table. Tell me if I'm close.
Old 09-11-2007, 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That's been bugging me for some time. I'm picturing some Super Mario-looking dude at a blackjack table. Tell me if I'm close.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow. very close.