Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2007, 11:01 AM

Default Re: My Report on shortstacking bots NL500-NL2000

Even if you postulate a human player sitting at his keyboard, paying attention, with a system in hand that tells him to sit out if there are fewer than X players at the table, there is no human on earth who will rapidly sit in-out-in-out-in-out in response to another player at the table doing the same. Anyone who believes that portion of the story is extremely gullible.
Old 07-27-2007, 11:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
First, thanks piruloo, that defition of love was priceless.

Also its good to know that at least some opponents have adapted in way which makes shortstacking less profitable and that some shortstackers are now playing other games. This will increase my winrate and make the games more fun [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

If I was wrong about I am truely sorry. But given the data I had at the time, I am sure most people would come to the same conclusion. I am still not sure about the whole thing. Anyway, the decision is not mine, its Primas.

Hopefully this story leaves no innocent victim but helps to coerce the pokersites to increase the minimum buyin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Roblin is to be congratulated for being a straight shooter. He just says here's the evidence, let conclusions go where they will, I have no personal stake in the outcome. Maybe he's right, maybe he's wrong, but the evidence is strong enough to warrant serious consideration. And while Piruloo was obviously a human chatting with me, that doesn't prove anything.
Old 09-10-2007, 09:14 PM

I say confiscate their funds. If not for botting then for shortstacking. It's not really poker after all.