Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2007, 04:04 PM

Default Hey uNL watch my first NL50 video

Her's the dl-link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3bofej

This is my first video in english, so please forgive me my bad accent. I know I have a lot of leaks and I hope that some of you will watch that video and points out some mistakes to me. Also please include the time of the hand if you do.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Old 09-10-2007, 07:06 PM

Default Re: Hey uNL watch my first NL50 video

I just watched (and enjoyed) your video. I don't play NL50, but since no one seem to reply I thought I'll give you some feedback anyway.

I'm sorry but I forgot to note times. Anyway, there was a hand where you were in sb with 99. There were several limpers and you didn't raise. Again, not playing NL50, but my default play would be to raise there.

I think the quad jacks hand was well played. If he's got a FH he'll prob call and I doubt you'll get him to bluff missed FD with trips onboard if you check.

There were a few hands you folded pf that I would have raised. It was folded to you on the button or co and you had like A6/A8/J10.

Anyways, thanks for posting the video
Old 09-10-2007, 08:11 PM

Default Re: Hey uNL watch my first NL50 video

Around 19:50 you get 99 in SB with 2 limpers. I would raise this, since 99 plays bad OOP vs 3 people with no initiative.

23 min you raise KQs in UTG and BB calls. You check A high flop. I c-bet this, but you say he doesn't fold too often, so with a read, I can see checking, but his AF is 2.45. Any of those stats on your HUD "fold to c-bet"?

27:30 you get 88 on button with 2 limpers and you just over limp. I would raise this, because unless you flop a set, you are lost after the flop vs. 3 opponents even with position. HA. CO limped with JJ. Looks like you were lucky you didn't raise it PF, but in genereal, I think you should raise the limpers here PF. But then at 32 min you open raise 22 and get 3 callers, so maybe in this game raising limpers doesn't narrow the field.

Last orbit you open fold JTo from CO. I raise this.

Last orbit you raise 1 limper with 77 from hijack. Why do you raise here and not in the other situations with you medium pocket pairs. Of course, you get 3 cold callers, so maybe nobody does fold preflop in this game.

Nice call with the KK over QQ hand. Would be interested in your stats to see how tight you are, but these tables seem pretty loose so I don't know that being more LAGgy would be effective and could just be throwing $ away.