Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2007, 05:47 PM

Default Re: hs balla, get an apartment and GRLS LDO?!

So your A virgin with no friends, and you think getting an apartment will help with this? Well your absolutely right, go get the nicest apartment you can afford.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is this a gimmick account? You have no clue how much harder it is living on your own. Your mommy isn't there to clean everything, do your laundry, cook your food, go shopping for you, pay your bills, etc etc.

You don't make friends by having nice things. It's not going to make you any less social awkward or any more popular.

I just moved back in with my parents after being on my own for 2 years. I like it a lot more.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL busto. Do your parents still not know that you play (limit) poker?
Old 09-10-2007, 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
power to invite friends who have never hung out with me to my sick place for parties and other things.

[/ QUOTE ]

they're not your friends
Old 09-10-2007, 05:54 PM

If you want fake friends who will use you for your stuff just buy a car and take people out for dinner etc. If you want real friends then find some other socially awkward nerds and become friends with them. 9/10 you are going to find better friends in people who aren't all caught up in being popular anyway.

Also, maintaining a place is way more work then i would have ever expected or wanted to do at 16. Use your cash to escape college debt free.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is this a gimmick account? You have no clue how much harder it is living on your own. Your mommy isn't there to clean everything, do your laundry, cook your food, go shopping for you, pay your bills, etc etc.

You don't make friends by having nice things. It's not going to make you any less social awkward or any more popular.

I just moved back in with my parents after being on my own for 2 years. I like it a lot more.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL busto. Do your parents still not know that you play (limit) poker?

[/ QUOTE ]I have a 6-figure BR. It's kinda hard to hide that from your parents. I'm going back to school and it's literally 30 seconds away from their house.

i am gonna take ur moneiz at full tilt 400nl until ur busto so you have to go outside.
Old 09-10-2007, 06:12 PM

Live in a hotel close to the high school. Get a cheap room at the Days Inn (cheaper rates if you stay by the week+) for like 50 a day. Basically will cost like 1500 a month. Had a buddy get kicked out of his house in high school so he did this. It was pretty tight always a place to booze and bring chicks back to. It will definately increase your chances of getting laid and you sound like you might be having some social issues so this will make ppl more down to kick it with you. At first they might be "using you" or whatever but turn it back around and swoop their chicks and eventually if you are a cool guy some people who might have originally been kickin it with you b/c of your spot will become friends.

This move will have an immediate positive impact on your social life but could easily lead to degeneracy and derail your future.
Old 09-10-2007, 06:14 PM

this [censored] pisses me off how much scrilla you make
Old 09-10-2007, 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this [censored] pisses me off how much scrilla you make

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop sucking at poker then?
Old 09-10-2007, 06:16 PM

Wow. Long time since I've read a thread with this much hate in it. Are you all guys just bitter that YOU didn't think of this or had this opportunity when you went to high school?

Personally, I don't think you should rush it either, but IF you have a 50k roll in one year and still feel the same, I say go for it. If on the other hand you hit a large downswing or for other reasons need to delay this project - no sweat. You have maaaany years still ahead of you banging girls and balling out [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
yes but living with my parents is a huge beat for me and i believe its preventing me from having confidence since i cant ever invite anyone over

[/ QUOTE ]

This could be true. Getting your own place, being financially solid, not having acne etc, are all things that can and will contribute to a better self esteem. As you get older/more experienceed, you'll learn to have that confidence even without this stuff, but this could be what you need right now in order to boost your life quality [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]