Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2007, 03:19 PM

Default Re: who is this girl

Yes, because I post stuff about your past in Vancouver I'm must be missing a chromosome.

While you are here. Were you a drug dealer back in Vancouver? Are you're parents both attorneys?
Old 09-10-2007, 04:07 PM

i give up 2+2.. we want to know who this girl is.. we find out who it is then she comes and posts on here you get some idiots having a go at her.. congratulations thats really gonna help..
Old 09-10-2007, 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, because I post stuff about your past in Vancouver I'm must be missing a chromosome.

While you are here. Were you a drug dealer back in Vancouver? Are you're parents both attorneys?

[/ QUOTE ]

who are you?
Old 09-10-2007, 04:41 PM

I'm someone who knows her real past. Her past activities are criminal, violent, and dangerous.

It should be pretty evident and understandable why I don't disclose details about myself.
Old 09-10-2007, 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm someone who knows her real past. Her past activities are criminal, violent, and dangerous.

It should be pretty evident and understandable why I don't disclose details about myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or you're a troll, which would give you the exact same reason not to share anything. You don't give us a lot of reasons to take you seriously.
Old 09-10-2007, 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm someone who knows her real past.

[/ QUOTE ]

and how do i know that?
Old 09-10-2007, 05:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i give up 2+2.. we want to know who this girl is.. we find out who it is then she comes and posts on here you get some idiots having a go at her.. congratulations thats really gonna help..

[/ QUOTE ]

QFMFT

What on earth is wrong with you people? leave the girl alone
Old 09-10-2007, 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm someone who knows her real past.

[/ QUOTE ]

and how do i know that?

[/ QUOTE ]

A) If he's right, I don't think he cares if you don't think he's legit.

B) I seriously doubt she would post here regularly anyway, why would she? This thread needs to die.
Old 09-10-2007, 11:40 PM

To JennFox..
I dont care if you accept my responses or not!! Maybe you have a complete lack of understanding of how I work. Im not here to impress certain individuals. Im here to stop rumours that may affect peoples lives in a negative way for no just cause.
For example, you indicated that you know that Sean and I were "dating all summer and fighting at the commerce in public?" Well FYI hes married and for you to spread rumours like that in complete disregard for his family disgusts me. Thats the reason Im on here. To make things right. Its not to be on the front page of 2 plus 2. Thats not my goal in life. Sorry to disappoint you.

And who cares about this Brandi chick? I dont know her so dont mention her everytime you post something. She spoke to me once at the world series. Thats it. I have nothing against her nor is my best friend.

To minus one chromosome,
I must be a drug dealer... I must be... I must.. I must be...because how else did you get that crack you've been smokin?! and by the way I cant say that I wouldnt get criminal, violent or dangerous on your ass if you were in front of me right now lol

I will be at the commerce this week just to give you the chance to grow some balls and tell me these malicious lies to my face. Thats a special invitation extended to Jennfox ,pokerbob and elcaro. So that I know who you are, since you seem to THINK you know who I am. (or for everyone else who just wants to say hi [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])
Old 09-10-2007, 11:46 PM

I will discontinue with the replies to this thread to stop this vicious cycle from continuing... All the best to any poker player trying to make a living playing cards.
Diana