Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2007, 12:51 PM

Default Re: Cheating on Girlfriend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frAa6EByxm4
Old 09-10-2007, 07:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL @ the above posts. Absuing the guy because he wants action, and somehow belitting his relationship. If he wants to nail some other girl, go ahead, and be covert enough about it that your g/f doesn't find out. If you really want to make the new girl a long term thing, then you would have to replace the other one. Tougher spot, but you know what you have to do.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nobody is making fun of him for wanting action. If you want to hook up with other girls, go ahead. But don't lie to someone who thinks you are only hooking up with them due to the whole being in a relationship thing. That's ridiculous.

I actually was in a very similar position to the OP this last week. I told my now ex-girlfriend that I didn't want to be in a relationship, but I had no problems being friends with her and just hooking up since there is obvious attraction and I still think she's a very cool girl. She agreed with the stipulation that either one of us tells the other the first time we hook up with someone else since we would start using condoms after that. It's really not difficult and overall much, much more beneficial to everyone's well-being to just be completely honest with what you want. Sometimes it works how you want, sometimes it doesn't, just like anything else. If OP really wants to just string his gf along under false pretenses and hook up with other chicks, that makes him a douchebag. See earlier post about cheaters being afraid of being alone.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:42 AM

Hook up with the girl first, then break it off with the other one. That way there's no "being single" transition.

Since you break it off with her only a day or two after you start cheating, she'll never find out. If she finds out after you've broken up, you won't care because well...you broke up.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:52 AM

3some ftw
Old 09-15-2007, 04:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Okay, so I want to cheat on my girlfriend. I know, it's a douche thing to do,

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it a douche thing to wish you'd contract a few STDs?