Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-08-2007, 06:59 PM

Default Re: Tales of Revenge

[ QUOTE ]
When people take my clothes out of the dryer to place their clothes in there I usually take them out and either:

a. piss on them
b. put them back in on a warm cold cycle so they shrink

One time a girl knocked over my soap in the laundry room and then too my clothes out, I put hers back in and used all the soap she had in there (3/4 of a bottle) in the washer.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow.. why would you exact revenge on a person who removes your clothes from the dryer?
Old 09-08-2007, 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
When people take my clothes out of the dryer to place their clothes in there I usually take them out and either:

a. piss on them

One time a girl knocked over my soap in the laundry room and then too my clothes out, I put hers back in and used all the soap she had in there (3/4 of a bottle) in the washer.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow.. why would you exact revenge on a person who removes your clothes from the dryer?

[/ QUOTE ]Maybe they weren't done yet?
Old 09-08-2007, 07:34 PM

Location: Clinging to the binomial theorem like a drunk to a lamppost

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

a. piss on them

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you've ever gone down to the laundry room, and you find that someone has taken your still-wet clothes from the dryer and threw them on a dirty bench, and you realize that if you ran them through again they won't be done until 2AM, and you have a quiz at eight...you will feel our pain.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:39 PM

yeah it only makes sense if they weren't done yet.. but who would do that? people really take your clothes out before the cycle has finished? obviously that would call for serious revenge.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:41 PM

Location: Clinging to the binomial theorem like a drunk to a lamppost

[ QUOTE ]
yeah it only makes sense if they weren't done yet.. but who would do that? people really take your clothes out before the cycle has finished? obviously that would call for serious revenge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it has happened to me. The dryers here stop if you open the door--they don't lock up when they are running.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:44 PM

i've actually never seen dryers that lock when running. i just figured people would have the decency not to steal dryer time from others. especially others who live where they live.
Old 09-08-2007, 08:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Fast forward till I'm 13. My parents throw a christmas eve party, which was very very wierd. But anyways...

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds like an interesting story.
Old 09-09-2007, 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i call bullsheet on half of these.

[/ QUOTE ]

not mine.
Old 09-09-2007, 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was totally making a Fortunato gimmick account, but apparently someone already is using that name.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fortunato is the one who ends up entombed in the vaults. Montresor is the narrator of the story and the one who exacts revenge.

-McGee
Old 09-09-2007, 09:03 PM

When I was in Nice, France, there was dog poop on our bed when we got to our room. My friend almost touched mentioned poop with his face while laying down. When we brought this to the staffs attention, we didn't even get an apology, the manager had sorta a "this kinda thing happens" attitude.

We obv. checked out the same day, but before that we went to the local fish market and picked up about 4 pounds of small baiting fish (raw). Said fish were then distributed and hidden in various places of the room. Behind the drawers, in the matress etc. We even screwed open the AC and placed a good amount of fish in there.

I was kinda sad I wouldn't be there to see their reactions when one of the rooms started smelling like fish, for no apparent reason.