Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2007, 07:39 AM

Default Re: my poker stats so far

your toughts seems about right and I agree to some degree, ex: pocket fives, this hand has value, but the problem is you dont win much with it, cus the pair is so low, the lower the pair is, the less money is to be won, wich is pretty natural if you think about it, we need to play ALOT! of hands to see if this hand is profitable, and with lower pairs we loose more aswell, this affect our minds, if we invest 1000 dollars on one hand and in return we get 1020 in 200 trials, our minds will somehow get affected with the fact that when we play the hand we allways seem to loose(oh damn, this hand isn't worth much, I just limp) or ohh, this hand is crap, I fold) but the truth is, it is still profitable. I guess its a question of' if you want to get the extra 20 bux or not,
Old 09-09-2007, 02:07 PM

I would fold 22-55 and A2s-A7s utg.
Old 09-09-2007, 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I guess its a question of' if you want to get the extra 20 bux or not,

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess im always up for an extra 20 bux [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]. Anyway its good to hear from a good solid player that my winrate on my limping hands make sense. Makes me think that im doing something right from flop to river [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Ive played poker for 2 years online now and im proud to say that ive always been a winning player from the microlimits and up to 2/4 and 3/6 where i am now. Though ive never been a solid winning player, and last year my winrate have been break even or 0.5 bb/hour. Im sure i have a lot of bets to gain preflop as well as postflop. Do you guys see any other potential flaws in my game based on the statistics?