Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-08-2007, 10:34 PM

Default Re: Absolute 9% account balance interest for Elite VIP - is this safe?

If they stopped the promotion and didn't notify me, that means I just miss out on a month's interest, or 0.75% of my balance. I could live with that.

After reading that PL and PA both delisted them, I'm seriously worried about losing 100%. I could not live with that.

It's a real shame that there is any cloud of suspicion hanging over their head, cause it's an otherwise awesome promotion. I was going to swing 6 figures in and rack up the required hands each month for Elite VIP until someone told me Abs/UB have a bit of a dishonest history, which is all I really care about (i.e. not the details so much). If a site has a history of unethical business practice, I can't put serious money in there.

The size of the interest being offered is amazing, but a little concerning at the same time. 9% is getting into serious investment return territory. 9% screams "desperate" to me, but maybe I'm just paranoid.

I wish Stars/Party/Bodog/FTP/Pacific/PokerRoom or NETeller would do a promotion like this - all those sites I wouldn't blink at shipping 90% of my roll into.
Old 09-08-2007, 10:52 PM

Default Re: Absolute 9% account balance interest for Elite VIP - is this safe?

[ QUOTE ]
If they stopped the promotion and didn't notify me, that means I just miss out on a month's interest, or 0.75% of my balance. I could live with that.

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that people had this attitude is the reason AP/UB pull all this BS they never could have gotten away with a year ago. The reason I would never put a cent on that site is because you never know how far the lies and deception will go although as I mention I can't imagine they would ever just close up shop and run off with all the cash. They have shown they have little concern for their players or affiliates and that is a dangerous attitude for a business to have.