Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-08-2007, 02:14 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

Hello. I found a disability about auto-reloading function. When the table size is greater than "default size" the auto-reloading doesn't work.

I'm using 30" monitor, so if I play 6 tables and tile table then the size of table become greater than "default size", and it doesn't work. Am I missing discussions about this problem before?
Old 09-08-2007, 02:21 PM

I found this at FTS document site.

Table Size: This box lets you define the table size that you desire. Smaller sizes will allow you to fit more tables on your monitors without overlap. If you select "None" then some of the features of FTS will not work correctly.

I thought the problem is due to the table size being not one of those 4 sizes, but it works well at the size slightly less than "large".
Old 09-08-2007, 10:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I found this at FTS document site.

Table Size: This box lets you define the table size that you desire. Smaller sizes will allow you to fit more tables on your monitors without overlap. If you select "None" then some of the features of FTS will not work correctly.

I thought the problem is due to the table size being not one of those 4 sizes, but it works well at the size slightly less than "large".

[/ QUOTE ]

The Auto Reload function requires that you use one of the 4 default tables sizes so that the software can read the hero's stack size. It may work ok if you adjust the table size slightly (larger or smaller).

Let me know if you have any questions.
nano
Old 09-10-2007, 03:02 PM

feature request/idea.

I use tourney street betting and often find it annoying when it auto-fills my raise amount, leaving behind 10 chips. I assume you know my stack size, because the OSD shows my M Value, so I think it would be nice if there was a box for a percentage and check box to activate or not, so that i could say, if the raise represents "75"% of my stack, just go all in. You could then alter the percentage of the stack necessary to go all in, and of course turn the feature on and off.

Thanks for considering.
Old 09-10-2007, 11:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
feature request/idea.

I use tourney street betting and often find it annoying when it auto-fills my raise amount, leaving behind 10 chips. I assume you know my stack size, because the OSD shows my M Value, so I think it would be nice if there was a box for a percentage and check box to activate or not, so that i could say, if the raise represents "75"% of my stack, just go all in. You could then alter the percentage of the stack necessary to go all in, and of course turn the feature on and off.

Thanks for considering.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for your suggestion. I'll add it to the wish list.
nano
Old 09-11-2007, 02:45 AM

On the Actions3 tab is it possible to add activate table up/down in addition to left/right to make it easy to play mouseless poker?
Old 09-11-2007, 09:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
On the Actions3 tab is it possible to add activate table up/down in addition to left/right to make it easy to play mouseless poker?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the suggestion. I will add it to the wish list.
nano
Old 09-12-2007, 03:56 PM

I must be doing something terribly wrong with this program. I installed and set up per the instuctions, but no mouse or keyboard command seems to work for the street bet Ring section. I tried MButton, nothing happens when I press the middle mouse button. I have tried F1, F2, Ctrl A, RButton, and numerous other buttons. It is probably operator error since I know nothing about AHK. Do I need to be running AHK for your program to work? I have tried that, but still no dice. I am running the following:

Windows Vista Home Premium
Aero is not on
Auto Center is checkedk
I am not running racetrack

Your help would be greatly appreciated. I would love to buy this program if I can get it working. thanks

Rick
Old 09-13-2007, 03:55 PM

i hope this isnt discussed somewhere else in the thread, but i cant read 105 pages of posts.

perhaps nano can make a faq page on his site or something...

anyhow , i'm using fts to play sngs, and i'm having a problem adjusting my bets/ raises..

i have street bet setup the way i want it, and i have the mousewheel also adjusting the bet.

however, it seems that as soon as i adjust the bet, the street bet action immediately takes over and changes it back. what can be done about this?
Old 09-13-2007, 04:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i hope this isnt discussed somewhere else in the thread, but i cant read 105 pages of posts.

perhaps nano can make a faq page on his site or something...

anyhow , i'm using fts to play sngs, and i'm having a problem adjusting my bets/ raises..

i have street bet setup the way i want it, and i have the mousewheel also adjusting the bet.

however, it seems that as soon as i adjust the bet, the street bet action immediately takes over and changes it back. what can be done about this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure that your mouse does not go over one of the on screen displays. They are treated like a different "window" and if your mouse moves over it, and back to the table, the street bet may be placed back in the box again. You may want to move the on screen displays if they are in the way of your mouse (you can change their position on the displays tab).
Let me know if this solves it for you.
nano