Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2007, 02:35 PM

Default $1/$2 NL @ UB: Middle set on monotone flop, 3-way action AI on flop

SB has already tried to stack off to my on a Q894 board with J7. I bet half his stack on the turn with AQ and he min raised me all in with a gutshot and hit it on the river. Since then he has been playing 58/16/0.77 for 200 hands.
Earlier, at a different table, SB also paid me off with AK high on an 8 high flop. I had TT and he called me on every street. Also, at that table, he called my 3-bet with 9To and I stacked off to him on a 5QJK board with QQQ.

The button has been playing solid and I've been staying away from him up to this point. Buttons stats are 26/19/3.18 through 300 hands.

I was involved in a lot of pots and already down a buyin, I was playing 34/23/2.25 at this table.

Stack sizes:
Hero(UTG): $255
SB: $371
Button: $132

$1/$2 NL Ulitmate Bet 6 max
Pre flop:

Hero raises to $7 with 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 1 call, 1 fold, button calls $7, SB calls $6, BB folds.

Flop($30): 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

SB checks, Hero bets $35, 1 fold, button calls, SB raises to $130, Hero raises all-in for $248.80, button goes all-in for $125, SB calls.

Final pot: $652

Is it pretty standard to get all your money in right here, there's no way I could lay down a set to the SB on almost any flop by the way he's been playing, I figured he might of just had the A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. I didn't expect the button to get all-in on the flop either. Results later.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:31 AM

Default Re: $1/$2 NL @ UB: Middle set on monotone flop, 3-way action AI on flop

Can't believe I just read all this. Soo standard.