Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2007, 09:37 AM

Default Re: Tales of Revenge

On holiday with some lads I know all work in the same place, hook up with a group of girls knowing it will be a one night stand. Next morning we are all crashed out on the floor and the girls go for breakfast downstairs in the hotel. One by one we shove their toothbrushes up our ass and use their disposable cameras to take pics of it.

We never knew when they found out, was it the next night or a few weeks later when they got home, took the photos and got them developed?

They never did decide to phone us up afterwards.

Hilarity ensued
Old 09-07-2007, 09:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I went across the street to a drug store and bought a jar of vaseline

[/ QUOTE ]
I was like [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
and went back to his car and spooged a handful of it up under his door latches.

[/ QUOTE ]
Then I was all [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Put a good thick coating on his windshield next time!!!!
Old 09-07-2007, 09:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
On holiday with some lads I know all work in the same place, hook up with a group of girls knowing it will be a one night stand. Next morning we are all crashed out on the floor and the girls go for breakfast downstairs in the hotel. One by one we shove their toothbrushes up our ass and use their disposable cameras to take pics of it.

We never knew when they found out, was it the next night or a few weeks later when they got home, took the photos and got them developed?

Hilarity ensued

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think you understand the concept of "revenge."

-McGee
Old 09-07-2007, 10:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When I first started posting on 2p2 a few years ago, JIHAD made one of the best trip reports ever in the history of time. I remember this thread only b/c I thought it had to be [censored] and nobody could ever do this, but after I met him irl in vegas, it was obvious this tale was true.

Here is teh link:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rt=all&vc=1

BEST TR EVER

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah, I remember reading this TR. He got a lot of [censored] for it, but I thought it was glorious. Jihad did a lot of borderline stuff, but I liked him and hope he comes back.
Old 09-07-2007, 10:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Hilarity ensued

[/ QUOTE ]

Orly?
Old 09-07-2007, 10:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Hilarity ensued

[/ QUOTE ]

YGOS?
Old 09-07-2007, 10:22 AM

When I was in college, I lived in an apartment on the main road in my town. The front of the building was on the main road, and the back of the building was on a gravel road two stories higher than the main road. This is where I'd park my car, and my bedroom window looked out on where I'd park.

One day I was in my room and I hear this loud crunch. I look out the window, and some bitch in a pink Geo Tracker had backed into my headlight. I ran outside, but she just drove away. I got her plate.

I went to check the damage, and my blinker was smashed in. Later, I left in my car, accidentally drove over a piece of the blinker, giving my car a flat tire. This set me back a few hundred bucks total.

I called the police to report it, and basically they said there's nothing they can do. They traced the plates to another county in the state, but they said the amount was so small, they wouldn't act on it - especially since I couldn't prove anything.

So I waited. I'd say a good six months went by until I saw that Geo Tracker again. (She didn't live in the building - I presumed she was friends with the girls downstairs.) At about midnight on the night she was parked there, I went out with a big chef knife and put a huge, deep slice in the tire. I've never heard all that pressure rush out of a tire before...

So at about three in the morning, this bitch goes and gets her car. I hear her start it, clunk down the gravel parking lot, then clunking down the main road. This idiot doesn't even realize her tire is completely flat. You could hear it from like half a mile away.

So like five minutes later I hear the phone in the apartment start ringing. And ringing. And ringing. For almost an hour.

The truly mean-spirited sociopath in me wished that she got pulled over drunk with a flat tire and was calling her friends from county lockup. Now I feel sort of childish for the whole thing. About five years ago.
Old 09-07-2007, 10:25 AM

In college, there was a girl who was I had a pseudo-relationship with. The girl out of nowhere became a whore and made out with an acquaintance of her ugly man hating roomate who hated me. When I found out about this, my best friend and I went to her apartment at midnight and pissed all over her doorknob and front door as well as making sure to get urine under the door and into her kitchen.
Old 09-07-2007, 10:36 AM

My parents have a company which sells big ass industrial machines. A few years back a guy ran of with a random chick I dated. I swore I would get him back. At some point he changed jobs and I thought the timing was right for payback. I took a bulldozer from my parents, scooped up some big ass block from around 5000 pounds and I parked it in front of his garage. He had to call to work that he was going to be late for his first day because some dude put a block in front of his garage and he couldn't use his car.
Old 09-07-2007, 10:41 AM

I woke up one morning with chips on the top of my car...was that one of you vindictive bastards?