Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid-High Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 12:33 AM

Default Re: those who do, do.... those who can\'t teach

[ QUOTE ]
heres a stupid thought. assume dsklansky and a few other geniuses got with some top level strategists and game theorists and some other super smart dudes and "invented" a new gambling type game. the beauty of the new game was that it was perfect in deciding, undoubtedly who was a better gambler in a short period of time.
who does better at this game? top level pooflingers or top level stackpushers?

[/ QUOTE ]

you should never assume because when you assume you make an ass out of u and ur retarded mother. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 09-07-2007, 12:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The "big game" that Doyle, Chip, Jen, Barry, etc. play in is limit for almost all the games, and capped on the rest. And Holdem is only 1 of a large rotation of games.

[/ QUOTE ]

i understand this, i am not attacking those who play fl whatsoever, i was merely asking a hypothetical question. for everyones information i play both, but am significantly better at nl. i feel only because the majority of time has been spent on nl. poker is like fantasy sports: baseball, football, basketball, golf, etc... i know, i just don't understand why everyone is becoming so irate. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 09-07-2007, 01:28 AM

Better trolls please.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
donger-
knowledge and reading posts through out this site indicates that you are indeed a donger or donk. i couldn't give a rat's ass if you posted anything, be it silly or formal. so you can bascially c ur way out of this post and shove any remarks you've made or will continue to make, up ur fat white ass. i would play you fl any day of the week hu or shorthanded and exploit all of your dumbass leaks. name the day and i'll be there. till then keep your worthless comments to yourself, until you have something poductive to say. as far as nl you wouldn't be able to hold my jock-strap. p.s. is that avitar a self-portrait or did you photo-edit oprah to look white

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? I answered your question. Now you're just being mean.
Old 09-07-2007, 02:11 AM

heh, i didnt assume anything. i presented a question. how bout this. i assume i can make a better troll acct than you and get more responses and more heated arguments than you? wanna bet for 1$? obv el diablo will escrow.
Old 09-07-2007, 02:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
heh, i didnt assume anything. i presented a question. how bout this. i assume i can make a better troll acct than you and get more responses and more heated arguments than you? wanna bet for 1$? obv el diablo will escrow.

[/ QUOTE ]

This guy's attacking my avatar. That crosses the line!!
Old 09-07-2007, 04:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
donger-
knowledge and reading posts through out this site indicates that you are indeed a donger or donk. i couldn't give a rat's ass if you posted anything, be it silly or formal. so you can bascially c ur way out of this post and shove any remarks you've made or will continue to make, up ur fat white ass. i would play you fl any day of the week hu or shorthanded and exploit all of your dumbass leaks. name the day and i'll be there. till then keep your worthless comments to yourself, until you have something poductive to say. as far as nl you wouldn't be able to hold my jock-strap. p.s. is that avitar a self-portrait or did you photo-edit oprah to look white

[/ QUOTE ]

Something needs to be done about this thread and poster.
Old 09-07-2007, 05:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
donger-

[/ QUOTE ]

Something needs to be done about this thread and poster.

[/ QUOTE ]

what the hell, you've posted in this thread only once and that was using someone elses quote. donger is the one who insulted me first, saying that my question doesn't really deserve a serious answer and then saying i should play poker first. am i not allowed to voice my opinion!?!?!?! please get all the facts or at least be part of the thread before you want to dismantle it and its' creator. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 09-07-2007, 05:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what's a troll act, no seriously what is it? i have absolutely no idea.
Old 09-07-2007, 06:02 AM

Im not sure if u understand this, but the reason this thread is alive is because

(1) u are upset

(2) u really think there is an answer to which is harderst, NL or FL.

(3) U use smileys.

Both (1), (2) and (3) are very amusing [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Closed Thread